Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Had an order recently on H&M, order got delayed like crazy, so they sent a  25% off + free shipping code. They say it's a personal code, but it may work more than once. I haven't used it yet and don't plan to use it, so if anyone finds it useful...

Hello!

Due to high demand volumes, some of our customers have recently experienced shipping delays. If you have been affected, we apologize, and we would like to make it up to you with this exclusive offer.

Use code 3173 to receive 25% off your next purchase and free shipping. Valid until 9/12.

Thank you for shopping with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

H&M Customer Service
*25% off purchase and free shipping when you apply code 3173 at checkout. Valid until 9/12/2015 on hm.com. No adjustments on prior purchases. This code is for your own personal use and is valid for selected customers only. Valid in US only.

Last edited:

Besides the obvious SLP inspirations.. what do yall think? Price is $180

(Also posted in High End Designer Clothing topic.. Yeah I know.)

Last edited:
If any of you want cheap casual shoes, check out the 1901 line from Nordstrom. Comparable to Cole Haan but priced at $100 for the shoes. Got a pair 6 years ago when I couldn't afford anything better and got another pair yesterday to beat around on long days at work.

Last edited:
If any of you want cheap casual shoes, check out the 1901 line from Nordstrom. Comparable to Cole Haan but priced at $100 for the shoes. Got a pair 6 years ago when I couldn't afford anything better and got another pair yesterday to beat around on long days at work.
how's the feel?

how's the feel?
Very comfy. Light and insole is stacked. Very on par with Cole Haan. I would recommend leather and skip the suede. Suede on cheap shoes fade quickly and look horrible. The pair I had from years ago was suede and aged badly.

If you can double the amount then obviously I would recommend Meermin, but for something quick and cheap...these are nice.

I like their wingtip boots.

There is a nordstrom opening up near me tomorrow.

Mite check those out

Last edited:
Looking for a black leather with the shearling collar. Similar to the two below:

J Crew $1000

BLK DNM $1195

Of course, I'm not looking to pay $1k for a leather jacket from J Crew :lol: . But, I like the style of their jacket a little more than what BLK DNM has. That price point tho :x . Looking at around $700-800.

This one by SL is tough

Last edited:
clutch :pimp:

just need to see if a L is the right size (originally was thinking a M). i honestly need to get measured again. 5'10, 170 with broad shoulders

also placed my order yesterday with SEF for these 2

Leather is forgiving, man. Better to be slightly loose for layering than sausage tight.

This was slim as hell. Only a shirt would fit under.

This allows to layer but doesn't look bad with just a shirt under by itself

I'm 5'10" at 160 lbs and I take a modified small in TOJ. It's a small with medium mix. I don't have broad shoulders though. The first picture is a TOJ.

Last edited:

clutch
pimp.gif

just need to see if a L is the right size (originally was thinking a M). i honestly need to get measured again. 5'10, 170 with broad shoulders

also placed my order yesterday with SEF for these 2
On the SEF's i believe the cutoff take for the last batch was like the 24th.. that may mean you have to wait till the end of this month for the next batch, plus the 4-6 processing weeks... smh 

Cutoff for most previous batch was Sept 1st so he'll be good.

And BHZ, yeah I knew you might be better off with a medium but there's a chance large will work. Just look at the measurements before copping.

Damb shame you didnt say something a week or so ago. There was a goat skin medium in available on grailed.

Yea, I was told the 1st was the cut off, so I should be receiving during the 3rd or 4th week of this month (at least I'm hoping :lol: ).

I'll try to get some measurements later on today and see how the L will fit. Thanks for the advice/input wj4 wj4 and pinoy732 pinoy732 :pimp:

I'm shook now from the stories of TOJ. If I don't get my boots in 4 weeks I'm going to fly to see Lian :lol:

Back
Top Bottom