Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just realized what grailed was/is... as you guys have been posting about it for awhile now..... what are your thoughts on these jeans? 

$180

Brand New, from sold out collaboration between Lease on Life Society and VBrand Limited.

LEASE ON LIFE SOCIETY X VBL

6bHuE4KOSLeBiUDDNkaj
Horrible.

I have some magnetucks and they are actually pretty useful. Don't hurt the hips because the flat side is what's against your hips and the rounded side is facing out against your pants. Only problem I have is the back of my shirt sometimes slides up still but it's only if I'm really active throughout the day.

Jeans are straight awful.

But on the real, DBNT summit in Miami in November. Who with it? 4 cats in here are already down.

Jeans are straight awful.

But on the real, DBNT summit in Miami in November. Who with it? 4 cats in here are already down.
Air and hotel pretty cheap. Around $500 would do it from anywhere in the country.

Adrian already paying for a table at LIV.

Air and hotel pretty cheap. Around $500 would do it from anywhere in the country.

Adrian already paying for a table at LIV.
Which hotel are you staying at?

Hotel rates in Miami are some of the highest across the country

Which hotel are you staying at?

Hotel rates in Miami are some of the highest across the country
We are not staying at 5 star joints :lol:. I've stayed in high end hotels several times and they were a waste because I just come back to sleep. Never used the in room sauna and amenities I paid for.

Plans are changing since a lot of folks wanna come. AirBnB been in the talks.

I just wanted to do a solo trip to explore then G said he will tag along then A then Carlin then etc etc.

Europe next year tho :pimp:

I searched last night from LAX

Last edited:
Adrian - I have more or less the same build as you.
Probably just a bit more muscles and a bigger D...

All that said, would you be a M in that leather or a Large?

Pls respond.

Adrian is much taller and wider bro...I think you would be more of a small tbh.

Agreed, unless you on some all inclusive joint, expensive hotels are a waste of money.

But looking at those properties, I doubt you would want to stay in those areas. Its far away from most of the action. 

My advice is to stay in areas that are pedestrian. Let me know if you need tips, I worked in hospitality/tourism in Miami for many years

Came back from Miami 3 weeks ago. My 3rd time going.

Word of Advice: TRY YOUR VERY BEST to stay on or very close to Ocean Drive.

Came back from Miami 3 weeks ago. My 3rd time going.

Word of Advice: TRY YOUR VERY BEST to stay on or very close to Ocean Drive.
Elaborate. I was going to drive around. Any spots you recommend?

Elaborate. I was going to drive around. Any spots you recommend?

Depends on your motives and how you want to spend your vacation.

For me personally, along with my friends we were interested in beach, females and partying. Staying on Ocean Drive provided all of this. Granted, the 3 years I've been to Miami, I've never left Ocean.. Furthest, I went was KOD and Collins Ave, which is the next block from Ocean :lol:

Last edited:
i stayed at the Freehand Miami Beach a few months ago...individual rooms are $150 (i think) or you can get a group room (2 bunks)...decent enough location and the Broken Shaker (one of the best rated cocktail bars in Miami) is on premises...every other guest i met was European

Last edited:

For me personally, along with my friends we were interested in beach, females and partying. Staying on Ocean Drive provided all of this. Granted, the 3 years I've been to Miami, I've never left Ocean.. Furthest, I went was KOD and Collins Ave, which is the next block from Ocean :lol:
Where did you stay and how much you paid?

That's the goal too but I also kinda want to tour the city and take pics. It just feels weird if I didn't have a car since public transportation is a must where I live. Lol.

That's the goal too but I also kinda want to tour the city and take pics. It just feels weird if I didn't have a car since public transportation is a must where I live. Lol.
This year we got an amazing deal at Beacon Hotel through booking.com. Paid $821 for 3 nights. Beacon Hotel was in Scarface. Definitely check out Clevelander and Nikki Beach on Sunday. (Unless you're doing LIV)

It will all depend on where you stay. Public transportation down here is garbage, so don't even count on it.

If you're going to tour the city, keep in mind that Miami Beach is a different city than Miami.

Everybody ditching AEs now :lol:

Shoes are dope, Wes.

Thanks for the tips, fellas. Didn't mean to jack the thread. This is wild. The list keeps growing.

Lol, wouldn't say I'm ditching AE. Never had that many pairs to begin with and only shoe I really wanted were the Daltons and now I have them.

These were pretty much the same price as AE shoes too. AE needs to run better sales and I'll be all over it.

Pretty sure I'm going to hit with customs charges. Do they send an invoice in the mail or something?

AE sales are the worst. Their sale prices on seconds are like $50-100 cheaper than their brand new A grade shoes.

And resoling their shoes costs like $200
laugh.gif
Awful pricing.

Back
Top Bottom