Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Uniqlos t shirts are good. Mine are fine after numerous washes. H&M is wack. After a couple washes they're trash.

I own a Uniqlo button down oxford that's gone through dozens of wears and numerous washes and it's held up great/like new.

Last edited:
I been wanting to cop a shirt from Uniqlo but wish I could try them in stores before I did, closest one is in King of Prussia which is like 5hrs away from me. I might just have to bite the bullet. I've been buying Old Navy slim-fit button ups but the sleeves aren't really slim fit in my opinion. It's like the body/torso portion is but the sleeves are regular fit

So I was looking for an alternative to JE tees and I found Elwood joints.

Curved hem tees are great, but stay away from those tall tees.

If any of you will be in Miami around November 6-8, let me know. Me and a couple other cats will be in town.

Fit from one day this past weekend forgot to post.

I been wanting to cop a shirt from Uniqlo but wish I could try them in stores before I did, closest one is in King of Prussia which is like 5hrs away from me. I might just have to bite the bullet. I've been buying Old Navy slim-fit button ups but the sleeves aren't really slim fit in my opinion. It's like the body/torso portion is but the sleeves are regular fit

uniqlo regular fit is probably more similar to old navy slim fit. I think uniqlo has a sizing chart for all their items on their site, which is helpful for ordering online.

if you're going to drive 5 hours each way to kop then I would wait until the spring when the expansion is complete. will be the largest mall in the country by # of stores and sq footage. side note, if they don't put a niketown in there or center city then I'm going to be disappointed.

They have a sizing chart along with a measurement guide. Use those measurements and compare it to a shirt that you already own. Hell, I use the measurement guide to help me make purchases from other places as well.

Can someone link me to those things that prevent your shirt from untucking?

Please and thank you.

Just realized what grailed was/is... as you guys have been posting about it for awhile now..... what are your thoughts on these jeans? 

$180

Brand New, from sold out collaboration between Lease on Life Society and VBrand Limited.

LEASE ON LIFE SOCIETY X VBL

6bHuE4KOSLeBiUDDNkaj

Can someone link me to those things that prevent your shirt from untucking?

Please and thank you.
ive heard these are more gimmicky than useful...

if you have a competent tailor, just buy some grip and have it sewn into the waist of your pants

Just realized what grailed was/is... as you guys have been posting about it for awhile now..... what are your thoughts on these jeans? 

$180

Brand New, from sold out collaboration between Lease on Life Society and VBrand Limited.

LEASE ON LIFE SOCIETY X VBL

6bHuE4KOSLeBiUDDNkaj

Pattern is kinda weird.
Lil 2 much rips imho

Back
Top Bottom