Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Don't sleep on Adidas SL Loops and if u a Nike dude then all black air maxes all day. My fav sneakers of all time are vans authentics though.

Last edited:
Looking for all black shoes/sneakers that go real well with black jeans. Also something casual.

Something similar to all black balenciaga arenas, chelsea boots, palladium boots . Any ideas?
Everyone in the thread is going to tell you to get either:

http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/...hqQn9NO7PrVWXLBcwjIQA5JyCw4dNUoWfAaAmzp8P8HAQ

or

adidas-yeezy-350-boost-black-release-date.jpg

Last edited:
Stan smiths....superstars....inneva woven....neon 95....flyknit. ...plenty of sneakers that look nice casually and theyre unique to the non sneaker crowd.

Bball sneakers casually i kinda stopped doing.
Usually only wen im bummin it or hoopin

This. Also New balance and Asics gel lytes are dope casual sneakers. Black/red Jordan 1s are probably the only basketball shoe I still wear casually now

Looking for all black shoes/sneakers that go real well with black jeans. Also something casual.

Something similar to all black balenciaga arenas, chelsea boots, palladium boots . Any ideas?

Going through a complete wardrobe overhaul.

Need basic tees, might scoop a John Elliott tee, along with some Uniqlo.

Going through a complete wardrobe overhaul.

Need basic tees, might scoop a John Elliott tee, along with some Uniqlo.

I was at pac sun today lookin 4 sum vans and i haven't been in there in a WHILE but theyre basically like a street wear store now.

Anyways they have this brand of t shirt there that looks solid.

I didnt have much time 2 check it out cuz i was rushing tho.

Dont judge until you see em lol.

I was at pac sun today lookin 4 sum vans and i haven't been in there in a WHILE but theyre basically like a street wear store now.

Anyways they have this brand of t shirt there that looks solid.

I didnt have much time 2 check it out cuz i was rushing tho.

Dont judge until you see em lol.
They have to adapt. I think the surfing life style is synonym for "street wear" now.

I really dislike how most cats think it's limited to hats, hoodies and graphic tees though.

Yea mind was blown lol.

Another thing about t shirts too.
ima big t shirt jeans casual guy

Ive been to nice dept stores and ive seen solid ts for like 80...90 $
theyre nice dont get me wrong......theyre cut different and designer etc.... but material wise you can find similar t shirts for a fraction.

Like this for ex

John elliot

Pac sun

Now i dont know the quality of either of those...the ts i saw at pac sun were pretty good tho.

But is it simply the name? Like how much more superior can a t shirt get? I have shirts that didnt even cost much that are still in great shape.

Last edited:
I saw the pacsun ones but they're way longer than the JE, if they made a tee cut like JE i would be all over it

I saw some regular length ones....unlike the one up there.

Ima take a pic or scoop one next time i go to the mall.

Yea mind was blown lol.

Another thing about t shirts too.
ima big t shirt jeans casual guy

Ive been to nice dept stores and ive seen solid ts for like 80...90 $
theyre nice dont get me wrong......theyre cut different and designer etc.... but material wise you can find similar t shirts for a fraction.

Like this for ex

John elliot

Pac sun

Now i dont know the quality of either of those...the ts i saw at pac sun were pretty good tho.

But is it simply the name? Like how much more superior can a t shirt get? I have shirts that didnt even cost much that are still in great shape.

I have two of those pacsun shirts. I like em, also have two from on the byas. The on the byas ones are nice, good weight to them . the one pictured above is really thin though.

Yo, I was wondering if that was the same guy. I think he models the side-zip hoodies for pacsun too. I guess he's thee guy to model those style of clothes. I wonder if je talked to him about working the competition.

You're paying for the name and aesthetic with brand name joints. The profit margin is incredibly high even at discounted prices.

Yo, I was wondering if that was the same guy. I think he models the side-zip hoodies for pacsun too. I guess he's thee guy to model those style of clothes. I wonder if je talked to him about working the competition.
These guys are mostly free lancers. Dime a dozen. Just like the black J. Crew guy doing a lot of work for Nordstrom with menswear stuff now.

they probably cut him after he modeled for RS.

their new look books and stock photos are with different models.

Back
Top Bottom