Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I understand that concept. All high grade leather stretch to a point. I asked if you got the shoes already to validate the reasoning of your choice.

lol yeah man, i clearly stated my shoes arrived in a previous post. u think I'm fronting? lol

lol yeah man, i clearly stated my shoes arrived in a previous post. u think I'm fronting? lol
I missed that then :lol:

I was thinking about getting some meermins as a gateway shoe. I looked at their site and the models I were thinking about copping were in the "Hiro" and "Olfe" last. Maybe this will be helpful for you
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2dyjhkLq21r3fk48o1_1280.jpg

Kind of just want to pull the trigger on the Alden JCrew cordovan captoes, not sure if it's wise to splurge $691 on my first "nice" boot/shoe though
Hiro fits slightly snug on me at first, but after 2-3 wears, they're great.

#8 cordovan from Alden is a dope shade. It's dark at first and throughout the years, it lightens up. You can't go wrong with that if you have the bread. I'd personally try to get it from somewhere else like Epaulet or Shoemart just to avoid the tax alone unless you're already in a tax free state.

That t-shirt fits you quite well. I find I'm always between sizes on t-shirts. Need to pick up some v necks as well. 
I swear by J. Crew and Uniqlo shirts. I always stack up on J. Crew when they're on deep discount. They troll sometimes though, some materials fit mad young compared to others so those only look good with shorts. I had the shirt in the picture since 2012 at least and still fine with no rips or bacon necking :lol:

Solid fit Wis.

Grana is GOAT for tees IMO. I swear by their scoop neck.
I hear that, man. Thought about trying one but wouldn't work with what I have.

On another note I want more of those 6.5" leg opening joints now :lol: if I can get them for $40esque a pair then going to get more.

^^^ what type of hat is that in your pic 8)
hat is by goorin bros.

full image here:

More pics of the SEF for those interested. Highly recommend them. I need to re-order my correct size once new colors drop. Decided to stick with the Common Projects Chelsea which fit better and are almost the exact same color (also posted below).

Couple more on feet.

I'd go with story if you want a light tan or dark brown option. Loake is actually a tad lighter than what is pictured above. I considered myself but some Margiela's came up for a good deal so I went with them.

Story will be dropping a Tobacco color which is essentially to be snuff suede. Game changer for those considering a pair of boots for around the $250 price point. Anything under $200 btw, best of luck with some random brand on some whatever sale. I really can't advise on that.

And hat is by Goorin Bros. I copped from Nordstrom but don't think they carry anymore.

Brov, Carmina's simpson last anything is fire. I considered the black pair you posted above but ultimately went with SLP for some side zips to quell my black boot need.

@Pinoy732  -- agreed, the Simpson last is dope but is unfortunately too narrow for me. I was lucky enough to be able to try on different lasts at their Barcelona store and figure out what fit me best. They have a new last called Randa that's similar to Rain but a touch narrower, longer, and more chiseled at the toe. They only had it in the store though, not online.

- Brovsko

My fn jcrew popover shirt ripped when i put it on this morning. Will they replace it?

Bought it full price smh a few months ago its now on sale $5 less

My apologies, here is the Simpson. Got confused as I didn't realize skoaktiebolaget now carried a Rain boot.

For reference, the only Carmina's I own are all Rain last which fit perfectly. But I wish they were a tad more chiseled. Maybe I'll consider Randa for a future purchase (if I ever get back into "menswear" :lol: )

Back
Top Bottom