Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^gotta email Lian directly. Website is trash. I guess he's a one man team. Email can take a while to get reply.

For those asking about Adrian's hat, check out Brixton on nordstrom. They have quite a few similar styles.

^^^ i was actually asking about yours lol

but his looked similar so i looked that up too.

Last edited:
Those are real clean
pimp.gif

Wow, those Story et Fall looks really good.

might want to cop a pair for every day wear.
You may wanna plan accordingly since it takes about a month and you don't wanna wear shoes made of fine leather daily. Gotta give it a day to breathe and all.

Last edited:
You may wanna plan accordingly since it takes about a month and you don't wanna wear shoes made of fine leather daily. Gotta give it a day to breathe and all.

Definitely. Need to start changing up my wardrobe a bit.

Was rolling to work with just a shirt/jean/sneaker combo until i was recently promoted. Got 2 juniors working under me that at least have their shirts tucked in so i gotta try and look the part. :\

Former TOJ affiliates Dan and Charley are starting their own leather brand. It will pretty much be like TOJ except with the OG 3 week turnaround time. This is good news for those still want something. Maybe I'll finally get an MA1.

Charly is a good guy. Stuck around for over a year, still trying to help people with their orders despite not getting paid.

I'd consider if the price is right.

Never got the full scoop..i know the owner of TOJ was opening a restaurant and decided to stop with orders.

did he not fulfill previous orders or something?

Charly is a good guy. Stuck around for over a year, still trying to help people with their orders despite not getting paid.

I'd consider if the price is right.
No doubt man.

SF is hilarious. Only place on the net a 5'4" 100 lb cat would give a 6' 200 lb built cat a hard time. Example of typical TOJ customer getting feisty with Charly.

Last edited:
Never got the full scoop..i know the owner of TOJ was opening a restaurant and decided to stop with orders.

did he not fulfill previous orders or something?
You missed all the details. The M3 and M5. His cofounders kicking him out. The attempted suicide and depression. The backstabbing.

Shame too because TOJs story was dope sans its demise.

Idk demise part of the story sound like a pretty dope movie plot.

I hope that they all get it together and move forward on to their next chapters

TOJ leathers were the 72 dolphins at one point

Former TOJ affiliates Dan and Charley are starting their own leather brand. It will pretty much be like TOJ except with the OG 3 week turnaround time. This is good news for those still want something. Maybe I'll finally get an MA1.
:pimp: I gotta get those Chelsea's too before the price hike

Idk demise part of the story sound like a pretty dope movie plot.

I hope that they all get it together and move forward on to their next chapters

TOJ leathers were the 72 dolphins at one point
TOJ is dead. The two employees got back stabbed and honestly I kinda had a hunch this would be happening. They've been helping and running for years so they know the logistics.

TOJ used to be a SUFU and SF exclusive brand. The business plan was genius. It all started with drawings of varsity jackets back in the day.

They will eventually. Just like with any brand who starts to be noticed.

Can't be mad at em though. The price point now is an insane deal when you look at quality.

They will eventually. Just like with any brand who starts to be noticed.

Can't be mad at em though. The price point now is an insane deal when you look at quality.
They should. Just for dealing with indecisive broke boys. I've seen email thread reaching over 100 replies. I think the anger helps Charly at the gym hitting new maxes :lol:

FYI TOJ prices went up too. I think my first one in 2010 was like $650.

Back
Top Bottom