Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks kind words fellas. Story Et Fall is definitely a great option. Suede quality and construction is on par with SLP at a fraction of the price. Looking to cop a few pairs myself once their tobacco and grey suede options are available.

I live ~20-30 min from Wilmington area, we always make our big purchases down there. And wine/liquor hauls. :smokin
aware a bruh if you ever wanna link up man. I live over in Claymont.

already connected with two DE cats since I moved down here.

Last edited:
If anyone looking for a size 40 in the SEF tan Chelsea lmk. They are amazing boots my pair was a little roomy though so I went with the CP Chelsea.

Last edited:
Thanks kind words fellas. Story Et Fall is definitely a great option. Suede quality and construction is on par with SLP at a fraction of the price. Looking to cop a few pairs myself once their tobacco and grey suede options are available.
aware a bruh if you ever wanna link up man. I live over in Claymont.

already connected with two DE cats since I moved down here.
no doubt. Claymonts not too far from me, I'm in west chester pa.

Late pass on this but regarding Story et Fall Chelseas that a few people in here have posted, are they the 11.2 tan calf suede MTOs on their site for $235 USD? And if I typically wear an 11D in AE, 12 in Nike should I go with 45?

Thanks

45 equates to a 12US man. I'd say you are better off sticking with your AE size therefore a 44.

Email Lian for confirmation on sizing.

SEF is TTS .Lian sends you a foot measuring guide which you print out and measure your foot on, then send him the results. He then talks about sizing options. I myself like a bit of room..I don't like my shoes too snug, idk just something in used to.I wear 8-in most boots and 8.5 in sneakers . I went with a 41 on the SEF Chelsea. It fits how I like it, but I definitely could've gone half a size down, all preference tbh

Last edited:
SEF is TTS .Liam sends you a foot measuring guide which you print out and measure your foot on, then send him the results. He then talks about sizing options. I myself like a bit of room..I don't like my shoes too snug, idk just something in used to.I wear 8-in most boots and 8.5 in sneakers . I went with a 41 on the SEF Chelsea. It fits how I like it, but I definitely could've gone half a size down, all preference tbh
We all have different preferences so all answers are going to very. Just like the famous "how do these Jordans fit?" :lol:

Lian told me to size down half as leather will stretch. I'm weary of doing so though because I know leather stretch to an extend, I've never sized down just for that reason.

Those sef boots are only $235? That's a great value. Quality looks awesome in the pics.

What size did you guys measure in the self measurement PDF and what size did you actually order?

I ordered the size that my foot measured. I did not take Liams advice on the half size down. I made the right decision for me IMO. :nerd:

Last edited:
He claimed he went TTS despite Lian's suggestion and while he is happy with the fit, he admits he does have enough room to go 0.5 down.

Therefore, size down man.

Did anyone get a sweatshirt from the APC x Carhartt collab a while back? How does it fit? I know APC has weird sizing at times so I just want to make sure.

If anyone in the SoCal region wanna link up with us, holler.

Was out doing thangs last night with other NTers. Theme was supposed to be all white, but didn't wanna go full Puff Daddy on them.

You got the shoes already? How they fit?

yea, basically if you want your foot to mold to the leather over time and be on the snug /fitted side then go with Lian's advice on the .5 down...but if you want to have a bit of room, perhaps for a thicker sock, or for comfort, or just have a wider foot then just go with the size that your foot measures on the paper that he emails you.

You can always email him specific questions regarding your sizing, he is really friendly and knowledgable.

Last edited:
yea, basically if you want your foot to mold to the leather over time and be on the snug /fitted side then go with Lian's advice on the .5 down...but if you want to have a bit of room, perhaps for a thicker sock, or for comfort, or just have a wider foot then just go with the size that your foot measures on the paper that he emails you.

You can always email him specific questions regarding your sizing, he is really friendly and knowledgable.
I understand that concept. All high grade leather stretch to a point. I asked if you got the shoes already to validate the reasoning of your choice.

For mermims do you go .5 or full size down? is there duty when they come?

I was thinking about getting some meermins as a gateway shoe. I looked at their site and the models I were thinking about copping were in the "Hiro" and "Olfe" last. Maybe this will be helpful for you
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2dyjhkLq21r3fk48o1_1280.jpg

Kind of just want to pull the trigger on the Alden JCrew cordovan captoes, not sure if it's wise to splurge $691 on my first "nice" boot/shoe though

Back
Top Bottom