Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I miss posting but I have nothing to contribute 
tired.gif
. Enjoyed reading the commentary though

What do you guys think about a navy suit with a grey vest? What color tie would you wear? Would any of you have a photo of this?

Need help Guys

Looking for a pair of brown leather tassel or Pennie loafers wood/leather sole that I can wear through every season

Wanting to spend $300-$600

What do you guys think?

I bought a pair of J Crew brown leather loafers, wore them around the house and they looked horrible with one 5 min wear SMH returned them same day

Need help Guys

Looking for a pair of brown leather tassel or Pennie loafers wood/leather sole that I can wear through every season

Wanting to spend $300-$600

What do you guys think?

I bought a pair of J Crew brown leather loafers, wore them around the house and they looked horrible with one 5 min wear SMH returned them same day
Wood? :lol:

Price range offers you a wide range. I copped these Meermins for around $200. At around $500-600, you can def go mid tier like Crockett and Jones bench grade, Carmina, Joseph Cheaney, etc.

Wood? :lol:

Price range offers you a wide range. I copped these Meermins for around $200. At around $500-600, you can def go mid tier like Crockett and Jones bench grade, Carmina, Joseph Cheaney, etc.

I thought high end shoes have wood on there sole?

Any pics of the other brands ?

think he's confusing leather soles (stacked leather heels). I can see where he might think it's wood.

Back
Top Bottom