Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm referring to the youth, my man. I'm 29 and I'm sure you're around my age if not older. I dress like you for the most part. I have a double rider here and there.

SF is big and getting bigger. I talked to Fok about his business plan since I was curious due to the fact that they actually have physical office now and is flying staff to Pitti and Toyko to cover events. SF is NOT about trends. They been into lux kicks and skirts way before Rocky made it cool for today's youth.

I attribute trends or hype to the kids. I'm sure you'll wear menswear until the end of time as that's traditional menswear. I'm probably going to do the same.
Being a business minded person, that's all I do really. Biggest reason why I love talking to other entrepreneurs.
Right, I can agree with that. But I'm sure you'll also agree that this 'trend' exposed menswear to a broader audience and influenced many people permanently. Until I started reading GQ and following this thread, I had no idea about certain brands or what details to look for in a suit. Granted, now I think most of the stuff in GQ is trash but it gave me a push to educate myself and understand what's worth spending money on. So maybe less teenagers are running out to buy blazers from H&M now but this trend certainly made more people aware that there's more to life than LRG hoodies and snapbacks. I think the industry as a whole expanded as a result. So now the growth rate may have abated but I doubt we'll see it shrink.

You brought up a lot of interesting points that are worth thinking about. I didn't mean to turn this thread into a philosophical debate around the state of menswear in the modern world. I'd love to pontificate more about this though if you ever want to chat. 

- Brovsko

Da homie brovsko takes the crown in this thread,,, can't nobody else really come close

Really?? You post in here? Lol

Need to change dat sn homeboy.

No more derail from me fellas nice fits.

Right, I can agree with that. But I'm sure you'll also agree that this 'trend' exposed menswear to a broader audience and influenced many people permanently. Until I started reading GQ and following this thread, I had no idea about certain brands or what details to look for in a suit. Granted, now I think most of the stuff in GQ is trash but it gave me a push to educate myself and understand what's worth spending money on. So maybe less teenagers are running out to buy blazers from H&M now but this trend certainly made more people aware that there's more to life than LRG hoodies and snapbacks. I think the industry as a whole expanded as a result. So now the growth rate may have abated but I doubt we'll see it shrink.

You brought up a lot of interesting points that are worth thinking about. I didn't mean to turn this thread into a philosophical debate around the state of menswear in the modern world. I'd love to pontificate more about this though if you ever want to chat. 

- Brovsko
For sure, man. Feel free to talk about it. It's what the thread is for. Sorry for my incoherent replies as I'm typing from mobile and not double reading.

I love breaking bread with others on here. I think I talk to like 10 Nters on the phone on the regular that are in different states :lol:

they are called the adidas boost blue.

they look comfy as hell, more fashion forward than the current ones imo.

Back
Top Bottom