Dressing Better Vol 2.0

So you guys in metropolitans ever run into each other? I randomly ran into the homie GirlsLoveWaffles this morning at brunch with his girl eating pancakes :lol:

So you guys in metropolitans ever run into each other? I randomly ran into the homie GirlsLoveWaffles this morning at brunch with his girl eating pancakes
laugh.gif
1_1437653006.gif

Do any of you rock "casual" windbreakers?  Lately I've been thinking about buying one, maybe even one of those super colorful nike sportswear jackets. Do you know any cheaper alternatives?

I think I'm gonna go with a navy suit but don't want it to look like a work outfit. Venue is an "inn and country club". 
You can never go wrong with a navy suit. I wore a tux to the joint I went to with my girl. A cat came in with jeans and sneakers and was good because he dropped racks for bottle service :lol:

Do any of you rock "casual" windbreakers?  Lately I've been thinking about buying one, maybe even one of those super colorful nike sportswear jackets. Do you know any cheaper alternatives?
I had an old school style Hilfiger one couple years ago. Sold it because I didn't wear it enough.

Da homie brovsko takes the crown in this thread,,, can't nobody else really come close

Last edited:
Bumming it at work today since I'll be in the test lab all day:

Clarks Buschacre
Unbranded 101
Ralph Button Up
"UnDS" Orient Mako XL (anniversary present from wifey)

good stuff Pinoy732, I'm liking the tie. Is it 3.5"? 

We need more outfit posts in here!
For the homie looking for bow tie slip on, these are pretty dope. Note they will cost a bit since its GG:

A lot of the original members left/switched jobs. Menswear trend is out so new kids aren't inclined to be in it too.

Have some walnut colored loafers that have some stains just above the midsole area from what I believe to be street salt/snow.

Tried wiping away with a damp cloth and that did nothing. Do you guys have any suggestions on leather conditioner or something I might be able to use on the shoes to clean them up?

I've severely slowed because my new job is doing a casual initiative for the summer months. It'll eventually switch back to more "business" clothing so as to not stand out as much, I limit my actual hashtag menswear-ing to around once a week.

Don't always have time to take pics though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom