Dressing Better Vol 2.0

that one particularly is an ebbets x jcrew joint and was on sale too recently. they got bunch of other ones as well
[/quote

Thanks for the reply! Any place I can still get this hat?
Sold out on J.Crew. I don't see anything on eBay either. A hat thread might know more about where to get them on a secondary market. The official title is Ebbets Field Flannel for J.Crew Cleveland Green Sox Bull Denim Ball Cap. 

What's the quality of Grenson shoes? Found a pair for cheap on Yoox but not seeing much of any information on it

I had a pair of Fred Boots. They were SO much lighter than I anticipated due to the wedge sole, I presume but just overall they just didn't feel substantial. I can't speak on durability since I returned mine but my initial in-hand impression was that the quality wasn't particularly impressive, especially considering the price (and I got my pair at a significant discount)

I had a pair of Fred Boots. They were SO much lighter than I anticipated due to the wedge sole, I presume but just overall they just didn't feel substantial. I can't speak on durability since I returned mine but my initial in-hand impression was that the quality wasn't particularly impressive, especially considering the price (and I got my pair at a significant discount)
im debating the CP combat boot as my next boot.

if the freds were around for sub 200 id cop just to beat up.

Crazy. I ordered a pair of BV boots at like 3 am but I unsubscribed from J.Crew emails a while ago smh.

tomdiginson tomdiginson post what you copped man.

I seen some other stuff that entered the sale this morning and was contemplating pulling the trigger, but I decided I would checkout on my phone once I got to the barber. I got to the barber and signed into my account to checkout and saw that majority of the stuff in my cart was no longer in stock. So I just said f it. J crew has gotten a lot of money from me this summer just off the 40-50% off sale.

What's the quality of Grenson shoes? Found a pair for cheap on Yoox but not seeing much of any information on it
Quality is good. To me if you can get them from 300 and below go after them. I got a pair of Grenson sid wingtips and wore em about 7 times and they're still holding up strong like they are fresh out of the box. I also receive a lot of compliments about them.

Last edited:
I didn't even bother to check the 75% off sale on the site until now. They had a lot of good stuff. Seems like anything I clicked on was sold out.

I didn't even bother to check the 75% off sale on the site until now. They had a lot of good stuff. Seems like anything I clicked on was sold out.
Trust, there was a lot more. When I sorted it this morning based off the discount, there were 100 items with the 75% applied to them. I checked about 15 minutes ago and there are 31.

I should've bought something, I have a birthday coupon to burn.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Repped. Will probably keep my eye open for pants and some sweatshirts.

Anything in specific from J Crew?

Walked into the retail store today and copped a ludlow jacket for less than a $130 after the 50% off stacked with student discount. Unfortunately no pants and I wished for the shoulders to fit slightly better but well worth it after some tailoring IMO.

Anything in specific from J Crew?

Walked into the retail store today and copped a ludlow jacket for less than a $130 after the 50% off stacked with student discount. Unfortunately no pants and I wished for the shoulders to fit slightly better but well worth it after some tailoring IMO.
If the shoulders are off its not worth copping at all.

Nothing wrong in terms of the shape, just a slight "shoulder dimple" depending on how I rest my arm. It typically annoys me but for the price I figured why not.

Just out of curiosity, how do people generally feel about their jackets with shoulder dimples?

Nordstrom anniversary sale has some AE's for $257.90 before tax. black park aves, McAllister and strand both in walnut. hmm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom