Dressing Better Vol 2.0

sound like you got finessed bruh

The loafers. They don't have the color I bought online or for sale though and I prefer something other then the chestnut.

Oh well. Figured they were seconds since I remember that being discussed a while back but if something bothers me enough about the shoes, I'll just email them.

That seller is legit. The shoes are from Meermin's factory and are either seconds, samples, or unsold stock. 

- Brovsko

The loafers. They don't have the color I bought online or for sale though and I prefer something other then the chestnut.

Oh well. Figured they were seconds since I remember that being discussed a while back but if something bothers me enough about the shoes, I'll just email them.

They look pretty good and I'm sure you won't see anything major.

Somebody link me to or aware me how to get the discount for the $13 shorts if they're still up

yeah shorts were immediately adjusted. managed to grab couple pairs for me and a friend before they marked them up. was close to pulling the trigger on those alfred sargent navy double monks for $100 but resisted

I copped a bunch of shorts and other crap that I don't need. I'm about to call them and have them edit my order.

Back
Top Bottom