Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Jcrew 40% off going on right now. Missed ludlow suits smh
Finesse and have a local SA do a store search. They keep an independent inventory from online.

Someone bumped up this post on my Tumblr from a couple years ago. Fitting for throwback Thursday. Lol. 2003 and 2013.

Last edited:
Finesse and have a local SA do a store search. They keep an independent inventory from online.

Someone bumped up this post on my Tumblr from a couple years ago. Fitting for throwback Thursday. Lol. 2003 and 2013.

What a difference. You still have the shorts?

Do people still rock tall tees? I remember a few years back an nt'er had a tall tee party and the pics were funny. It might've been that slimy, traitor billy hoyle's roommate.

Last edited:
What a difference. You still have the shorts?
I wish. I loved those shiny denim. Lol. I had more em embarrassing outfits too but this was during the disposable camera era. Nelly band aid and head bands and all :lol:

Do people still rock tall tees? I remember a few years back an nt'er had a tall tee party and the pics were funny. It might've been that slimy, traitor billy hoyle's roommate.
Elongated tees now.

Tall tees from footlocker > expensive elongated tees
Elongated tees are cheap now. They only look good on skinny and slim folks tho where as tall tees works for everyone because they were like tents :lol:

Love these posts cause it shows where we all came from

Bought 2 ludlow blazers from J Crew using the 40% off (got them to order it in store for me) + used my 15% student discount.

Houndstooth Cotton

Herringbone Irish Linen

Paid a little over $160 with tax

Last edited:
Truth be told I was still rocking baggy jeans, shirts and hoodies with da thick yellow gold cuban or my white gold franco with an iced out cross all the way through college.

If only I had the foresight of Adrian in college.

found time for some #menswear today

And wj4 wj4 , do you guys buy your suits in short length or do you adjust the regular length? I believe we're pretty much the same height (I'm 5'10"), but the length on your jackets look better than mine.. Should I begin buying short length? I usually buy 40-42R

And wj4 wj4 , do you guys buy your suits in short length or do you adjust the regular length? I believe we're pretty much the same height (I'm 5'10"), but the length on your jackets look better than mine.. Should I begin buying short length? I usually buy 40-42R
Adrian buys regular. I buy 38S for jackets I don't layer. I do 38R on thicker jackets that has a bit more room to layer.

38S

38R

I'm the same way, I tend to get 38s but it really depends on the suit. Tried on two different suits at express (same model, different materials) and one of them was pulling way too hard in the middle

who's clothing line is leroy jenkins, I must have slept but some of those jungle pieces are crack.
:smokin

:smokin

Was saving but I might have to cop

Wow they're still around. At the apex of my hypebeast/street wear days circa 2006 I think:

Not sure if hoody or grandma's curtain/tablecloth

Back
Top Bottom