Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That Jcrew 75% off additional was crazy, glad I caught it when it went live last night, $10 484 denim and khakis, $9 linen shorts, $15 nb's, $40 suede bucks, shirts for $8 and a bunch of crewcuts for the kids.

Last edited:
saw the email for the Jcrew sale this morning...didn't check until after 3

meant to check it shortly after I signed into my computer at work but forgot

oh well

When did the sale go live? Midnight est?

Site was slow to load for me this morning :lol:

The sale was on since late last night. Around 1 am eastern if I'm not mistaken. However, I did all my copping this morning around 10. I landed a few pairs of shorts and a jacket. for $65.

Last edited:
Crazy. I ordered a pair of BV boots at like 3 am but I unsubscribed from J.Crew emails a while ago smh.

tomdiginson tomdiginson post what you copped man.

Last edited:
Good stuff, dudes. This is why I said that if time was not a factor then I can build a wardrobe from these deep sales for on the low :lol:

I hope this is the right thread, only thread that seemed like it made sense. Anyone know what brand hat this brotha is wearing? Super fly.

Last edited:
that one particularly is an ebbets x jcrew joint and was on sale too recently. they got bunch of other ones as well

I hope this is the right thread, only thread that seemed like it made sense. Anyone know what brand hat this brotha is wearing? Super fly.

I have the exact hat. As mentioned it's Ebbet's x J.Crew. Pretty nice material on it, I'm not really a hat guy though. Barely fits my big *** head.

Wish I was on the west coast now fambs. Was asleep when the sale went live and by the time I was able to look through the sale items there wasn't anything left in my size I wanted. Feels batman

So I basically missed my chance to get a Ludlow? Smh.

Anyone ever hear or a place called knot standard? Coworkers were telling me to go there for suits.

Epaulet. Brooks Bros. J. Crew. I'm not too picky with mine.

I just got this belt a couple days ago for my walnut strands. http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-edmonds-classic-wide-belt/4086056?origin=category They also have this one http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-edmonds-manistee-brogue-leather-belt/3178667?origin=category but I felt like the strands have too much detail to be paired with that belt.

I got the same belt (not the brogued one) from the sale and I love it.
Thanks fellas, that AE one will be perfect. Sale doesn't hurt either.

Back
Top Bottom