Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The model's faces and hair intentionally look wet, the show is inspired by the damp fog of skating through San Francisco.

:lol:

Yeah, it sucks. Was hoping some nice Red Wings would be on sale but only a doo doo brown color is.

^ Whats wrong with the jacket being padded. Do you know how blk dnm leather jackets fit. I usually wear a Large in all my jackets. I normally wear RRL and i got a few APC and Wings & Horns tops too. Im thinking of scooping up the Blk Dnm jacket

Man I want a nice butter soft lamb leather to go w my cowhide schott/Preme

Wish blk denim made an XL

^ Whats wrong with the jacket being padded. Do you know how blk dnm leather jackets fit. I usually wear a Large in all my jackets. I normally wear RRL and i got a few APC and Wings & Horns tops too. Im thinking of scooping up the Blk Dnm jacket
Nothing is wrong with it except with it being padded, it looks bulkier and becomes a heavy winter piece only which ironically enough leather jackets don't usually do well in extreme conditions ie snow or rain because the hide will be stained.

Leather is not a heat retaining material so if it's unpadded then you can wear in milder weather and still retain a dope silhouette.

Get a large but note that sleeves will be long. My medium was too long for me (body included) and ended up getting rid of once I landed a ToJ off grailed.

Hi all -- haven't posted here in a while. Been busy getting married and working on some personal projects. Today's fit:

shirt - Charles Tyrwhitt 

blazer - Boggi Milano

pocket square - R. Culturi

pants - Dockers Alpha

shoes - Carmina for Skoaktiebolaget

- Brovsko

Last edited:
Start my new gig on monday, it's "business casual" in an office environment. Any advice for first day fits? I don't want to over or under dress, I'm thinking chinos + ocbd and some wingtip boots. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Start my new gig on monday, it's "business casual" in an office environment. Any advice for first day fits? I don't want to over or under dress, I'm thinking chinos + ocbd and some wingtip boots. Thoughts?

Throw on a blazer. What are the color of the chinos? Worse case if the blazer makes you stand out as overdressed, you can just remove it. Better to be safe than sorry IMO.

Throw on a blazer. What are the color of the chinos? Worse case if the blazer makes you stand out as overdressed, you can just remove it. Better to be safe than sorry IMO.

I have a few different chinos, grey, navy, and brown. I have quite a few colors of ocbd as well. Only thing about my blazer game is I only have thicker ones for the winter. Might go cop a lighter blazer since I was going to get some new socks + belts. I interviewed with the company on a casual friday so I couldn't really peep what else everyone was wearing.

blk dnm blue leather is the only semi appealing thing but not at the price lol

That blue jacket caught my eye too. I have the black one and I like it a lot.

I ended up getting mine for $5-something a while back so like you said, it's hard to pull the trigger at that price. Great piece though.

And yes it's padding definitely makes it a heavy/colder weather jacket for sure.

And my arms are relatively long, so the length works well for me.

brovsko brovsko congratulations, my man!

Back
Top Bottom