Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Champion and Kirkland boxer briefs are clutch from Costco. Cheap, holds well and comfortable. Hanes breaks down in the wash after a while and gets discolored, may try to cop some cK joints just cause. :lol:

Grabbed some Uniqlo boxer briefs before and hated them.

Yall sleeping on Abercrombie boxer briefs as well. :smokin

Last edited:
What tie should I wear for a headshot? Econ major looking to get into financial or just general business industries. Navy jacket and white shirt is what I was thinking beyond the tie.

What tie should I wear for a headshot? Econ major looking to get into financial or just general business industries. Navy jacket and white shirt is what I was thinking beyond the tie.
Hopefully the back wall isn't white or else it may blend in with your shirt and have a floating head effect. Happened to me for my picture for my passport.

Navy and red stripes sounds good to me. But honestly it doesn't even matter. It's for a head shot. Just don't go flamboyant with wild patterns.

Hopefully the back wall isn't white or else it may blend in with your shirt and have a floating head effect. Happened to me for my picture for my passport.

Navy and red stripes sounds good to me. But honestly it doesn't even matter. It's for a head shot. Just don't go flamboyant with wild patterns.
Good point. I'll get a professional one when I get back to school but will have a mediocre one in the mean time. I'll probably just get a simple red or burgundy. Nothing too skinny either. Thanks.

foulard or pindot tie. I'd go for a forrest green or burgundy.

Choco brown would also be great.

edit: make sure you are not wearing a freaking tie bar

Last edited:
What's up fellas,

Been a while but I'm still lurkin, hope all the regulars and newcomers alike are doing well.

I'm running the New York City marathon this year in November and I'm fundraising for youth programs via "Team For Kids" to gain entry. Posting up the link to my page in the hopes that some of you kind gents could help spread the word and maybe even donate.

https://www.runwithtfk.org/Profile/PublicPage/22001

Much love!

Meermin snuff chelseas came in today.

Those guys look like they were sprayed with some cooking spray before walking out.
Da runway is a contact sport.

A lot of these runway pieces look good on the runway since the models are skinny/in shape.

In real life...it's hit or miss.

Another case of people wondering why spend so much money to look like a hobo.

I think wen u have all the pieces 2gether on its too much....but if you take just one item and mix it in with your rotation its 8)

Those guys look like they were sprayed with some cooking spray before walking out.

Yea i dunno wassup wit dat lol

Rifts sooo underrated 8)

jABJiG8.jpg

8BIX2zR.jpg

Just Google "john elliot spring 2016"

Alot of websites have pictures from the show.

Theres alot more than those

Serious question but does anyone get down with Urban Outfitters?

Been copping a bunch of stuff from there lately. Awesome deals when they have the additional sales on their sale items

Anyone know if the white ultra boost have been restocked anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom