Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yeah man I've been looking for the grayson model for a while now also but have no luck seeing them in stock.. I love these the most and would love to find a pair but almost seems impossible.

Any other suggestions on shoes like the ones listed above?

Is there a place to get meermin in NYC? I like their Snuff Rapello Suede loafers but I would need to try them on.

Also how much does 210 on their website cost in US dollars?

Is there a place to get meermin in NYC? I like their Snuff Rapello Suede loafers but I would need to try them on.

Also how much does 210 on their website cost in US dollars?
Should be in USD now or at least a unit next to the number.

No brick and mortar in the U.S. and bro...it says USD/$

if it was in euro though, google currency conversion dude :x

Reactions: wj4
Thanks, man. Jacket, shirt and pants came out to be $200. Pretty much can't cheaper than retro Jordans now :lol:

Been wanting neutral linen pants for couple years now. Finally found at a J. Crew outlet for $30 or so. The SA at J. Crew from out of state goofed up on the pricing of the jacket and honored the $80 from $350 for me. Top notch service. Shirt is awesome. It has imperfections that is a trait of linen. Was mtm for about $100.

Anyone following the inaugural coverage?

Last edited:
You guys put shoe trees in your boots? IDK what else would prevent the toes from collapsing inward

You guys put shoe trees in your boots? IDK what else would prevent the toes from collapsing inward

I will if I wore them in the rain or my feet sweated a lot in them. Don't have a problem of the toes not keeping shape. My shoe trees fit tightly in the boots though and for some I think it'll stretch the fit a little bit so I don't keep them in there long.

I will if I wore them in the rain or my feet sweated a lot in them. Don't have a problem of the toes not keeping shape. My shoe trees fit tightly in the boots though and for some I think it'll stretch the fit a little bit so I don't keep them in there long.
You may have the wrong size. Shoe trees come in several sizes.

Shoe trees and shoe horn are essential to keep the integrity of fine footwear to maximize the life.

I buy the shoe trees according to my size. Will try buying smaller shoe trees next time so they don't fit so snug.

Likely is due to the last of the boot versus the shoe trees. This is why higher tier brands comes with lasted trees (or at least come with the option $).

To remedy, try buying split toe versus full joints. More give

Just found a pair of Acne Ace Stay Cash jeans on sale for $100. Can't beat that price :pimp: I want to try a pair of Acne's raw denim but I hardly ever wear any raw denim these days. I know that dark/raw denim is a staple but I'm just over the whole process of breaking in a pair since I can only wear on weekends. I bought a new pair of A.P.C. raw denim last year and I couldn't even wear them enough to the point where they became comfortable. Even washed them early to soften them up a bit but I still couldn't deal and just stopped wearing them altogether.

Haven't really browsed this thread much. Some real nice stuff in here.

Are any of you guys into more flashy/eccentric type of fashion as well?

I really love crazy prints etc and I'm looking for some more brands that spark my interest.

Copped these Cavalli jeans this week and they just arrived. Loving the print and it fits perfectly too.

Haven't really found anything that I enjoy as much as Cavalli.

My SA from J. Crew just called me and said 30 percent off all full price items this week. Should be a good time to get items that won't make it to a deeper sale. Try to use that student discount on top if you can finesse.

My SA from J. Crew just called me and said 30 percent off all full price items this week. Should be a good time to get items that won't make it to a deeper sale. Try to use that student discount on top if you can finesse.

Almost pulled the trigger on a couple shirts yesterday. Glad I waited :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom