Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Right after the initial interview I went across the street to Hermes, saw a belt I really liked. It was reversible noir/chocolate color with the Constance buckle in gold. Told the dude that if I get this job you'll see me next week to buy it. Gave me his personal card and as a man of my word will go back next week to buy it lol.

0 to 100 huh? Haha
... Treat yourself, you earned it! I'd be careful though, High end pieces in the workplace could potentially be tricky.

congrats to those who have gained employment! i started working my first job out of college about a month ago and it's definitely a good feeling.

Charvet tie/pocket square/lapel flowers. One of my favorite shops I visited in Paris, would suggest stopping in since they have about every tie pattern or pocket square one could ask for.

^that

That buckle in the office is excessive imo. Grats on the job though !

I'll probably do it either once I get promoted or once my sister gets married for a reception or something.

Btw, I've seen a lot of the ties that you wear which aren't like regular ties. They're like those knit like wool like ones on your blog. Where's a good place to look for ties like that?

I'll probably do it either once I get promoted or once my sister gets married for a reception or something.

Btw, I've seen a lot of the ties that you wear which aren't like regular ties. They're like those knit like wool like ones on your blog. Where's a good place to look for ties like that?
Kent Wang is a good place too. His are from Conrad Wu. Drakes of London is a fav of mine as well.

I still have no idea why people pay so much money for Supreme items.

Hermes already? Hopefully it's a low key one and not the H belt. Planning to cop a Birkin for moms too. Been working on it for the last couple years. Hoping to get it by the time I turn 35 (along with a Ghost for her).

Honestly supreme isn't even that much. It's the resell value that's really ridiculous. I bought a Yankee box logo for 40 but the resell for it is like 160-220.

And it is actually the buckle but not the huge one. I described in a few posts back.

Where do you guys get your oxford shirts from? I have a couple from uniqlo and everlane but want to try something with better quality that will last me for years to come.
Preferably something I can tuck in at the office but also untucked when I'm out and about on the weekends.

Where do you guys get your oxford shirts from? I have a couple from uniqlo and everlane but want to try something with better quality that will last me for years to come.
Preferably something I can tuck in at the office but also untucked when I'm out and about on the weekends.

Banana Republic non-iron slim fit. True non-iron shirt... Hang it up in the shower and you're ready for work. They go on sale for cheap too!

Hugo Boss has nice offerings as well, but more in the $100 range.

Also congrats to Eric (brwrestler) for getting a job at Cleveland clinic!
pimp.gif
Internship I'm working at just finished a deal with them. Cool to see the connection via NT. I can't wait to get out into the workforce, being a young twenty something without too many serious responsibilities. I've probably got the wrong idea though, bet some of y'all wish you were still in school 
laugh.gif

We have three so far. These meet ups are always dope because we can talk about clothes, kicks, and our carers in general. How far in advance do you guys need to know? Would be on weekend either way.

Count me in :smile:
Lol I just realized instagram is Robin Thicke.
I'm onmyfeet323 when I used to have IG

Internship I'm working at just finished a deal with them. Cool to see the connection via NT. I can't wait to get out into the workforce, being a young twenty something without too many serious responsibilities. I've probably got the wrong idea though, bet some of y'all wish you were still in school :lol:
I spent 10 years after high school pursuing higher education. Can't lie though. Sometimes I wish I were. Miss the days of hanging out until early morning with no care except girls and hanging out.

Cleveland Clinic is huge. We have to read a book by their CXO :lol:

If you can spend more than $80, I'd go mtm. I go with mytailor.com since you can customize a lot from collar size to button styles. I bought two BR shirts last week on sale. Came out to $40 each. Wouldn't spend more than $50 each since I gotta spend $15 to take in the sides anyway.

Count me in :smile:
Lol I just realized instagram is Robin Thicke.
I'm onmyfeet323 when I used to have IG

Will do man. I'm still rounding up

Thanks, I'm going to start looking into those. They look really sophisticated.
Take your time. I'm not picky on ties. The most I spent was like $80 or so on grenadine ties from Kent. My Drakes of London ones are usually $50 on sale each from Barneys. I also have a lot from J. Crew :lol:

Most comfortable underwear for a somewhat reasonable price?

I'm ready to fully restock and need to upgrade.

I spent 10 years after high school pursuing higher education. Can't lie though. Sometimes I wish I were. Miss the days of hanging out until early morning with no care except girls and hanging out.

Cleveland Clinic is huge. We have to read a book by their CXO
laugh.gif
Yeah so many employees was the only reason I heard about the deal. This summer has been a reality check, that laid back freedom at school is gonna go sooner than I realize. 

congrats to those who have gained employment! i started working my first job out of college about a month ago and it's definitely a good feeling.

Charvet tie/pocket square/lapel flowers. One of my favorite shops I visited in Paris, would suggest stopping in since they have about every tie pattern or pocket square one could ask for.
I love that tie.  Will be added to my collection in the future for sure!

I'm getting ready to throw an order on Kamakura. If you can swing a couple with your budget you should check them out. I've heard nothing but good things.

I'm getting ready to throw an order on Kamakura. If you can swing a couple with your budget you should check them out. I've heard nothing but good things.

yea I've heard good things on them too, people say the collar rolls on their shirts are amazing.
I checked out their site but it looks like nearly everything is sold out and the sizing looks a bit confusing.

Back
Top Bottom