Dressing Better Vol 2.0

No such thing as casual loafers with tassels. If you want casual ones look at the LHS from Alden but the bulbous last will cause heel slippage.

Just get loafers in a regular last meant for dress pants and wear with jeans. That's what I do with my Meermin and Cheaney loafers.

No such thing as casual loafers with tassels. If you want casual ones look at the LHS from Alden but the bulbous last will cause heel slippage.

Just get loafers in a regular last meant for dress pants and wear with jeans. That's what I do with my Meermin and Cheaney loafers.

can you guide me to some more affordable loafers ? lol

off a quick google search the first ones i was brought to were $175

Last edited:

I wouldn't go under $200 which is already Meermins, entry level brand. I don't think AEs go on sale this low anymore.

https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/...^5179327-adType^PLA-device^m-adid^60872967637

Would you let photographer take pics of your outfit while you're out and about? Thoughts came across my head since I hang out at a lot of trendy places now.

wj4 wj4 It depends on how I was approached I think. I would also like some type of way to track the photo once it's up so if you're doing it for your blog maybe make a small card or something with the site so they can go check out their photo. Also doubles as a great marketing tool.

I think it's a great idea. Next Scott Schuman or Tommy Ton over here!

wj4 wj4 It depends on how I was approached I think. I would also like some type of way to track the photo once it's up so if you're doing it for your blog maybe make a small card or something with the site so they can go check out their photo. Also doubles as a great marketing tool.

I think it's a great idea. Next Scott Schuman or Tommy Ton over here!
I'm a pretty approachable guy. A skinny Asian dude ain't going to intimidate anyone. I always compliment folks on their outfits anyway. "My man, dope sneakers". "Love the blazer, miss". I never thought about asking to take pics until recently.

Only con is that lighting since most of the time it's mid day and I only have my point and shoot.

Last edited:
The Sartorialist has been doing it for many years. Actually it's been years since I checked the site, but people don't mind especially since it implies you like their outfit.

The Sartorialist has been doing it for many years. Actually it's been years since I checked the site, but people don't mind especially since it implies you like their outfit.
That's his job. He has top notch skills and travels the world. Lol. I have one of his book. This is all a hobby to me. It's incredibly time consuming to create original content.

just got in from a trip to london and paris, would highly recommend seeing both cities at some point in your life if you have not gone already. not just for the fashion, of course.

was able to acquire a few small items to bring home, here's a teaser:

just got in from a trip to london and paris, would highly recommend seeing both cities at some point in your life if you have not gone already. not just for the fashion, of course.

was able to acquire a few small items to bring home, here's a teaser:
Def on my to do list. The boy Adrian almost got married to the worker at SLP :lol:

There are some pubs in London that require jackets too. I love that city.

The suit doesn't make the man. The man makes the suit.

Got the job on Wall Street :smile:. Marketing management firm that Fortune 500 companies hire to do what? I have no freaking idea. Went in, banged out the interview and they were so impressed that she was telling me about what the second interview was about when she wasn't. Ended up calling me later that day to confirm and start my training on Tuesday.

The suit doesn't make the man. The man makes the suit.

Got the job on Wall Street :smile:. Marketing management firm that Fortune 500 companies hire to do what? I have no freaking idea. Went in, banged out the interview and they were so impressed that she was telling me about what the second interview was about when she wasn't. Ended up calling me later that day to confirm and start my training on Tuesday.
My man!

I will marry her though.

Hail Mary move worked and I ended my time in Paris by taking her out to dinner at a restaurant a few blocks away from the louvre. Swagger was on a hunna thousand trillion.
:smokin

I will marry her though.

Hail Mary move worked and I ended my time in Paris by taking her out to dinner at a restaurant a few blocks away from the louvre. Swagger was on a hunna thousand trillion.
:smokin
You gonna be like my friend from biz school. Pinoy raised in France. The accent tripped me out at first :lol:

Congratulations, my man! I wish you well and I hope this leads to even greater things in the future.

Time to suit up even more now, huh?

Thanks fellas, I'm actually probably going to switch from my regular SupNT thread to the DBNT thread haha.

Right after the initial interview I went across the street to Hermes, saw a belt I really liked. It was reversible noir/chocolate color with the Constance buckle in gold. Told the dude that if I get this job you'll see me next week to buy it. Gave me his personal card and as a man of my word will go back next week to buy it lol.

I still have no idea why people pay so much money for Supreme items.

Hermes already? Hopefully it's a low key one and not the H belt. Planning to cop a Birkin for moms too. Been working on it for the last couple years. Hoping to get it by the time I turn 35 (along with a Ghost for her).

Back
Top Bottom