Dressing Better Vol 2.0

First post in here but a lurker from time to time. Are these the Lunargrand Cole Haan shoes you guys rave about?

I shop there a lot and I never have. It certainly won't hurt though.

I show appreciation through referrals and only shopping with the same guy. They're on commission, I believe.

If you do though, I'd make it a substantial amount or not at all.

Seems a little odd to me too but honestly I could understand it maybe. I've tipped my Nordstrom SA but then again he does more than the Suit Supply SA.
I don't know.

Well I didn't tip cause the bill was so high lol. But he took my digits pause and said to hit him up anytime if I need anything.

He probably thought I was some hypebeast who couldn't afford jack but not once did I ask for the price of anything. Haha was intrigued about what I do that I came in here and just copped basically 4 whole entire outfits.

Seems a little odd to me too but honestly I could understand it maybe. I've tipped my Nordstrom SA but then again he does more than the Suit Supply SA.
I don't know.
I never tipped my Nordstrom SA and she was assigned to me with a personal cell phone and all :lol:
She was the reason I got my second pair of Gamma Blue 11s a couple years ago.

They get commission so it's a mutual thing.

Well I didn't tip cause the bill was so high lol. But he took my digits pause and said to hit him up anytime if I need anything.

He probably thought I was some hypebeast who couldn't afford jack but not once did I ask for the price of anything. Haha was intrigued about what I do that I came in here and just copped basically 4 whole entire outfits.

What did you end buying if you don't mind me asking?

Certain things maybe. If you need too much done, no way...and its already 3pm man

Yeah. Agreed.

I'd get the best off the rack suit possible and impress them with your knowledge and personality.

Suit supply actually did it for me. Hemmed the pants, and the it was actually pretty close to the leg opening I wanted. Could've maybe went .25 down but it was okay. The only problems were the shirts cause the sleeves are slightly too long but I guess I have to work with it. Overall I'm really happy with my purchase.

Looks like a sienna maybe? Nice choice. I have the same shoes. And funny you say the sleeves are long. Literally near everything in that store is too short in the sleeves for me. I have to have everything let out in the sleeves ( if there's enough allowance) and I just buy shirts elsewhere now.

Orangutan arms struggle

Looks like a sienna maybe? Nice choice. I have the same shoes. And funny you say the sleeves are long. Literally near everything in that store is too short in the sleeves for me. I have to have everything let out in the sleeves ( if there's enough allowance) and I just buy shirts elsewhere now.

Orangutan arms struggle
Yes you're right.  Its the Sienna Blue Birds eye.  Really happy with the purchase. 

I've done dbnt wrong. At a biz mixer. Dress code said biz casual and I'm the only guy not in a suit. About to go home in shame now.

don't tip those dudes. don't buy their shoes.

that one stop shop got all you boys tripping. quality unbelievably piss poor.

don't tip those dudes. don't buy their shoes.

that one stop shop got all you boys tripping. quality unbelievably piss poor.

Is Suit Supply GREAT quality? Nope! I mentioned that a while back when I said a pair of shoes from them fell apart but I wouldn't say "piss poor" either.
It gets the job done for a reasonable price and it's a quick and easy buying process for the most part.

I only dress business casual for work around square-toe shoe clad men that don't know or care about men's fashion and we don't meet clients often so fashion is the last thing on anyone's mind. Suit Supply satisfies that need for sure.

I'm well aware of the better quality options and know the differences but for work, that doesn't even matter. When I'm a little older and wear this type of clothing ALL the time, then I'm all for top quality.

Suit Supply just holds me over till I can throw on some distressed denim and wyatts

And JPS JPS , I've never met anyone that doesn't tip at restaurants/bars. That's just second nature or should be

If we were talking a hundred bucks, I'd be with you man.

Not good for $250-300 range. People just cop for the convenience that they are already there..as you stated above.

Now we talmbout some wyatt's, whole different ball park :evil:

Back
Top Bottom