Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Don't know if it's been posted, but where are the tapered chinos at for us tall brethren? I need a 36W34L(though a 36L would be better). I can only find them in the skinny variety and though I got that ectomorphism thing goin on, I can't rock w/ skinny anything. I'm tired of all the straight leg clothes most places have to offer.

Henn finna come up and drink his a** alone

all that shade you throwing and we don't even got your government. we don't know you like that b

You don't even invite me to Brooklyn Bowl no mo. [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:

Does this count as dressing better?

ksteezy x pinoy732 x lyonbc1 x sneakerpimp2k8 x robin thicke (instagram) x sarteaga0408 x freshfeet x illmatickal x stixx
that a Michael Bastian polo @illmatickal (?) is rocking?

Was he the one that kept posting the pic of Nas in a polo asking where to cop?

Cuz I'm bout to ask where I can cop... :lol:

That or the Uniqlo variant.
iseeu.png

The Nas polo (Shipley+Halmos) is long gone bruh. Joint even went on sale at Barney's warehouse iirc. That's the Uniqlo MB.

haven't been up that way in a minute bro. especially now that I've moved to DE, NY is a whole nother hassle :lol:

philly cats trying to link, hit my PM tho

Last edited:
Damn. Anybody got recommendations on solid polo brands then?
Sunspel and Kent Wang.

PS no one else following this DeAndre Jordan story? I've been dying the whole day, man. If he comes back, DBNT finna go to the Clippers game :pimp:

PS no one else following this DeAndre Jordan story? I've been dying the whole day, man. If he comes back, DBNT finna go to the Clippers game :pimp:
I saw the lols starting up while at work and decided to stay away or else I may have gotten fired for not doing any work. This dude Deandre Jordan is something else.

I saw the lols starting up while at work and decided to stay away or else I may have gotten fired for not doing any work. This dude Deandre Jordan is something else.
I was dying when I saw the tweets saying Clips not leaving til after midnight.

damb went back on a verbal agreement doe?

coward status.

only good basketball team in cali are the world champs

Last minute job interview and I have no suits to wear. Normally id wear any other suit, but this a really huge opportunity for me. I'm going to go to Suit Supply on the city. What color suit do you guys suggest? It's pretty much a marketing firm that worked with fortunate 500.

And the interview is tomorrow. Please help

Navy Blue.

SuSu won't have it turned around in a day though dude (even pants have a longer, unfinished hem). I guess go off the rack somewhere else that fits as good as possible.

Back
Top Bottom