Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Food and drinks were off the hook!!!Highlights:Shrimp.Sorrel and HennyJameson and apple juice.

Food and drinks were off the hook!!! Highlights: Shrimp. Sorrel and Henny Jameson and apple juice.

I bet Adrian requested the apple juice for the henny. Soft.

Ima get up there this fall/winter and summit with you guys though. You have my word...if I'm welcome...

Last edited:
I bet Adrian requested the apple juice for the henny. Soft.

Ima get up there this fall/winter and summit with you guys though. You have my word...if I'm welcome...
lol nah.

the night before the bbq we didnt haveginger for the jameson. so i said apple jiuce.

try downing some apple jamesons and see how soft it is 
devil.gif

Does this count as dressing better?

ksteezy x pinoy732 x lyonbc1 x sneakerpimp2k8 x robin thicke (instagram) x sarteaga0408 x freshfeet x illmatickal x stixx
that a Michael Bastian polo @illmatickal (?) is rocking?

Was he the one that kept posting the pic of Nas in a polo asking where to cop?

Cuz I'm bout to ask where I can cop... :lol:

That or the Uniqlo variant.

Last edited:
Anyone in SoCal interested in linking up for drinks and grub? If so, list the area. We have folks but mad scattered.

just a question fellas. I recently lost about 10 pounds and now the waistline around my pants are at least 1-2 sizes too big. Went from 34 down to about ~32. At this point, can I get the waistline brought in or will it result in an odd looking fit?

In the recent past, I've had all my dress and work pants (about 12-14 pairs) brought to the tailors and had them altered, mostly tapered and hemmed. So in addition to buying the pants, I've spent some money getting them altered. This is the bind I find myself in right now.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

you can likely get it taken it but much more weight loss and I'd highly advise opting for a new set of pants.

the pattern will be compromised too much if you suppress anymore.

Who else in here is in the DMV? I've been chillin with some DMV NTers but they don't really post in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom