Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yeah, got that sale email this morning. Not really anything I want except for a third party hoody that's excluded.

Yeah, got that sale email this morning. Not really anything I want except for a third party hoody that's excluded.
Gotta go in store and finesse :lol:
The SA in the store can use the red phone and override the operator.

Anyone have a referral code for Grana? Looks like they upped their prices to $15 :roll eyes

Also, how's the sizing? I'm 5'10 180-185 (athletic build)

Can we talk about draws in this thread?

What are your everyday draws, NT? Hanes boxer briefs, FTW.

30 % off sale at J.Crew doesn't work on Aldens though
So overpriced now. I remember my Indys were $450 back in 2010. I sold everything but my shells and got good money for them too. Better choices out there at their current prices.

i think uniqlo underwear is horrible
im a fan of ck steel boxer briefs
I used to rock CKs. They came in gold hologram boxes. Started wearing them years ago. As of last year I couldn't find them anymore. I think they discontinued so I jumped into Uniqlo.

The draws I'm currently using are the Champion boxer briefs, sold in packs of 3 from Costco. They are hold up well through washes, don't ride up, and are decently priced at ~ $12. 

The draws I'm currently using are the Champion boxer briefs, sold in packs of 3 from Costco. They are hold up well through washes, don't ride up, and are decently priced at ~ $12. 

Not a bad price. I think I'll give these a shot. Hanes have been inconsistent as of late.

Those Hanes X-Performance boxer briefs are my most comfortable pairs. All the ck microfiber and under armour stuff is way too slick and cause my pants to slide down.

I commando in bball shorts in the summer.

Right now as a matter of fact.

Feels good man.

I used those for couple of years. The waist band is too stiff and shoddy. Never went back after I jumped onto CK and eventually Uniqlo.

I rocked the Hanes for years. Trying to find something better now, and trying different brands to see what I like best. I really like a pair of And1 boxer briefs that I got from Wal-Mart but can't find them anymore.

Underwear and cologne are the two things I don't give an damn about brand. I'd rock FUBU underwear if it fit right.

man Tommy H boxer briefs in the winter is :smokin

usually wear the Hanes in the summer because they're thin and I go through a lot of them

CK trunks are A1 comes in all types of material and most are quality...and they include them in the sales at Dillard's and Macy's

I usually stock up on 3 packs of PRL or CK boxer briefs when I find them at Marshalls/TJ Maxx.

I recently bought a 2 pack of C9 boxer briefs at target though and those might be my favorites right now in terms of comfort and fit, though a bit pricy - 2 for $24.

Back
Top Bottom