Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I hang my sweaters.

http://snapguide.com/guides/hang-a-sweater/

hahahah @ clock on your wrist

I hang sweaters all the time, nothing happens besides the line which I iron out …. I've yet to experience any stretching

Looking to add a brown shoe to my wardrobe. 149 for the Brooks Park Ave or pay the extra $50 for the AE Park Aves? I know the difference is something with the soles -- can anyone elaborate on that and which would be better bang for my buck? Thanks in advance.

Also, what do you guys think is more versatile between brown and burgundy?
How you getting the BB Park Aves for 150?

is there going to be an AE 2 for $250 sale in the near future? :nerd:

My best guess would be either Memorial Day or Independence Day. Those deals haven't been all that great in recent memory. Usually the better shoes are never included and it's mostly clearance or discontinued items.

I did manage to get a pair of Black Park Ave's for $99 last year though.

is there going to be an AE 2 for $250 sale in the near future? :nerd:

My best guess would be either Memorial Day or Independence Day. Those deals haven't been all that great in recent memory. Usually the better shoes are never included and it's mostly clearance or discontinued items.

I did manage to get a pair of Black Park Ave's for $99 last year though.
2 for 250 will be closeouts only. So nothing like mora 2.0's or dalton's. However BB's and RL's should be available. I am unsure of the exact date that the sale will start though fellas.

i spoke with two different people from shoebank and they clarified that its sometime at the end of this month.  theyre unsure about the exact dates

I've never really been into pocket squares, but I'm looking to start with a plain, white cotton or linen one. Does anyone have any recommendations (nothing TOO pricey)? Also (and this may be a stupid question), but is there a difference between a pocket square and a handkerchief? I feel like some websites use the terms interchangeably. I could be wrong though.

I've never really been into pocket squares, but I'm looking to start with a plain, white cotton or linen one. Does anyone have any recommendations (nothing TOO pricey)? Also (and this may be a stupid question), but is there a difference between a pocket square and a handkerchief? I feel like some websites use the terms interchangeably. I could be wrong though.
I believe they are interchangeable terms. For cheap white squares, go to walmart. I picked up like a 13 pack of handkerchiefs there for like $6. Fold and iron before wear and you are money. I would never spend more than $5 on a plain white one. Silk or patterned cotton is a different story. I guess check out thetiebar.com for some cheaper options when you finna go a tad more bold.

I believe they are interchangeable terms. For cheap white squares, go to walmart. I picked up like a 13 pack of handkerchiefs there for like $6. Fold and iron before wear and you are money. I would never spend more than $5 on a plain white one. Silk or patterned cotton is a different story. I guess check out thetiebar.com for some cheaper options when you finna go a tad more bold.
Thank you, sir!

do yourself a favor and pick up the white square from Kent Wang instead. Worth the $20. http://www.kentwang.com/linen-white.html

walmart joints :x :smh:

I have that Kent Wang one. I love his pocket squares, I think I have three of them. My only complaint is that I wish they were larger

i noticed AE is following a lot of NTers on IG..but not carlin and he has more than all of us combined :lol:

I have that Kent Wang one. I love his pocket squares, I think I have three of them. My only complaint is that I wish they were larger
The size is made to cater jackets with pockets cut in vintage sizes AKA smaller sizes. The pocket square is lost in my OTR ones, but fit perfectly into TaT and Thom Grey for me.

Just picked a steal Allen Edmonds Rothsay for $73. Seriously. Local store was having an end of season sale almost pulled the trigger on this dolce leather bomber but couldn't bring myself to do it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom