Dressing Better Vol 2.0

How long should a suit jacket be? I wanna buy it separate but its a slimmer fit but falls short of my junk. Too short?

Saw people talking about infrareds on twitter this morning and thought they were talking about the air max 90s. I got excited only to see they were Jordans :frown:

Nike will definitely drop these again soon I feel. I had three of the 2010's and I had the OG ones that came out last year but I sold them like a dummy :smh: all these other gimmicky Infrareds like the hyperfuse/ tape pack / engineered mesh are garbage.

Are y'all talking about the all red Jordan VI or the white/infrared?  I saw the white/infrared on Finishline now but if you go through checkout they're $190+.  Terrible.

Kinda funny how an ugly new colorway now sells out quicker than an OG one.

Are y'all talking about the all red Jordan VI or the white/infrared?  I saw the white/infrared on Finishline now but if you go through checkout they're $190+.  Terrible.

Man those all red 6's are turrible.

I still have infrared AM90s from like 2006 or something.  I'm gonna guess they've been on my feet 5 times max in the past 2 years and all of those times were to run errands real quick.  I used to love them.

Infrared 90's come out like every other weekend. Or at least some stupid variation of them (hyperfuse, etc).

infrared 90s market is super over saturated.

i remember almost bending over backwards to find pair of the HOAs and the 2008 QS (i believe it was 2008)..

it was a complete slap in the face when they made them a GR release in 2010 smh :smh: .. i was just glad to get a pair

will get copped no question... i used to have a pair in a size 10 but they were too small.. im glad the vintage treatment is back too!! 8)

Last edited:
I don't care about any of that. I just want another pair for retail, and not the kind with the pre yellowed sole

can someone give me the scoop as to why michael kors is all of a sudden blownin up? dis du at one point was all over burlington coat fact stores

The all red joints were quick strike. Kids who missed the Red Octobers scooped these up instead. Also, Nike was trolling this morning with a faulty twitter link. Lol.

Some old man sales guy made me second guess in his stevw Harvey suit. But it was just a tad shirt
Old school thoughts. I had the same conversation or argument with the in house tailor at Nordstrom years ago. Had to show him pictures to get my point across. Dude wanted to give me 2 in break on the trousers and all.

can someone give me the scoop as to why michael kors is all of a sudden blownin up? dis du at one point was all over burlington coat fact stores
I think they revamped their image sorta like how Coach and Juicy Couture did theirs. There are also many lines to MK. The highest line is pretty expensive while the lowest one can be found at Ross and such.

Still have these DS going on 8 years lol

That retail price tho

any of you ever make any type of garment?

I want to make a varsity jacket, but I'm tring to figure out where to get the sleeves, neck, inside liner, and whatever stufing is inside the liner and outer layer of the jacket. Any tips?

i dont like his stuff.. plus h00drats ruined it its gonna be coach status by years end.. **** is ALL over the place.. even all over mexico too.

Last edited:
any of you ever make any type of garment?

Haven't made anything from scratch but I've been doing my own little projects and altering some of my stuff.

Last week I dyed my light grey MMM sidezips black, and they turned out really great. Today I slimmed down a pair of surplus cargos, which I'm currently wearing with the sidezips. I think it looks awesome.

I'm going to need some suggestions from you dressing better folk. 

So I'm looking to purchase some shoes that are both dressy, but casual enough to wear every day/with khakis. I want to wear something a little more formal than sneakers. 

Any suggestions? 

I'm going to need some suggestions from you dressing better folk. 

So I'm looking to purchase some shoes that are both dressy, but casual enough to wear every day/with khakis. I want to wear something a little more formal than sneakers. 

Any suggestions? 

I think most would suggest Clarks Desert Boots. Good transition shoe.

Back
Top Bottom