Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Went to try this on today. Needs a couple of alterations, minor ones as my pattern was adjusted. Pants need a hem, seat to be let out just a little and the jacket sleeves just need to be shortened.

I lose sunglasses within a week of buying, no more for me.

At least you can wear sunglasses, all sunglasses make my eyes water.

All my sunglasses are LV or tom ford lol

That doctor $!

Last edited:
From what I understand, it is still made by Luxottica and they use the same materials with the same machines, just from a different location, so quality should be on par.
They may be of comparable quality as the prior made in Italy Clubmasters but I just cant get over the stigma of a made in China product considering they cost exactly the same as the previous, superior (imo) version.

"Made in Italy" will always signify quality over a "Made in China" stamp.

Last edited:
this is usually how my belt is when i wear the pants. notice the gaps on top

this is when i pull my belt all the way up to show how much room is left on the waist

its not very noticeable but once in a while one side of the belt might slide down and stuff so it doesnt look that great which is why im looking for a thicker belt
It looks like the belt is too loose, no? Has it always been like this or did you lose weight recently?

Originally Posted by WEEZUS AKA WJ4  

What is Dressing Better?  

Dr. Rob had just gotten off his 12 hour shift and is starving.  He decides to hit George up for his waffles.

Da Lord had just done pumping iron and isn't trying to listen to Sergio, who is trying to teach him proper grammar.

The 3 headed monster had surfaced from underground lurking.  Check out the kicks, and how the lacing is for K.

Carlin is on his bluetooth taking phone orders from DBNT members.
STYLE INSPIRATION CAN COME FROM ANYWHERE. FROM MUSIC, TO FITNESS, TO LIFESTYLE, TO ARCHITECTURE, FROM ANYWHERE.

WE OFTEN SEEK ANSWERS TO TRULY DEFINE WHAT DRESSING BETTER IS. SOME PEOPLE MAY SAY THAT YOU DONT GOT THE ANSWERS.

HOWEVER, FOR ONE MEMBER OF DBNT, HE FINDS INSPIRATION IN DRAWING. THE COLLECTIVE HAS COMMISSIONED OUR VERY OWN

WEEZUS TO CREATE A REPRESENTATION OF WHAT DBNT TRULY REPRESENTS. HOURS AND HOURS OF BLOOD SWEAT AND LEAD WERE SACRIFICED FOR THIS ENDEAVOR

AND AFTER MUCH DELIBERATION THE LORD YOUR GOD 

HAS DETERMINED THAT WHETHER YOU ARE A REGULAR, A NOOB, A LURKER, OR EVEN A TROLL, WE ARE ALL DRESSING BETTER. #NT

- THE LORD YOUR GOD

Last edited:
I have 4 pairs of Oliver Peoples "Daddy B's" and "DBS" .. I have a big face, few sunglasses fit my face the way I want, I do have my eyes on the Tom Ford "Rock" to switch things up a bit.

With sun glasses, esp if you live in a desert climate where there are very few clouds and trees, and the Sun hits you like :x:smh: ..it is more important to drop bread on nice lenses. Make sure they are hella clear, polarized , good quality. With that being said...Ray Bans are the GOAT to me. I like Persols too. Ray Ban black way farer sunglasses get so many compliments..

Oh, and does Tom Ford have different lines for eyewear? I see Tom Ford frames being sold at Costco all the time for the low. Are they the same joints Tom Ford sells at their boutiques or higher end stores? Im thinking no...right?

this is usually how my belt is when i wear the pants. notice the gaps on topthis is when i pull my belt all the way up to show how much room is left on the waist

its not very noticeable but once in a while one side of the belt might slide down and stuff so it doesnt look that great which is why im looking for a thicker belt
It looks like the belt is too loose, no? Has it always been like this or did you lose weight recently?
nope always been like this. the belt is definitely not too loose
laugh.gif
. it could be the quality of the belt but its pretty much always been like this for me

TOJ info request from anyone who has ordered or contemplating an order… What's the current delivery time frame? 4-6 months?

i was going to recommend to take in the waist and resize the belt.

the pants look like they're slightly too big.

i can't tell if they're bunching in the front.

Nice Wes! I got a pair of the 714 McQueen editions with the blue lenses and they are my favorite pair of shades. You will enjoy those 649s for sure.

Had the same exact pair but lost them two months ago. Gonna cop a new pair in the spring.

All my sunglasses are LV or tom ford lol

Sunglasses are like belts; why would you waste money on designer ones? The ones at the kiosks in the mall are just as good.

With all the sunglasses talk... I wanted to ask,
Do you guys prefer tortoise or black frames?

Wait a minute... Mall kiosk sunglasses as good as high end glasses? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom