Dressing Better Vol 2.0

It was a joke, regardless of their return I rarely post or contribute as much as I'd like to. Honestly they may be able to recharge this thread. It's been slow for awhile now.
Its been more infomative. Before it was weekly bully fest and trolling. The pace of this thread is mature and they would come with their sideway jokkes and insults. Even the other dudes started acting mature once they left. Only thing missing from the 3 headed turd monster is Steezy.

Idk, I'll probably leave this thread as well and stop by every now and then. not worth it.

Real talk, if the regulars came back and you left people wouldn't notice except for the fact that the thread would be moving at a faster pace, flowing better, and more fit pics were being posted. This is a thread about wearing clothes which is something that relies heavily on real-life illustrations. Sure there are pictures in GQ, on tumblr and stock photos but seeing members of a community that you are a part of post actual fits they wear and deem as "dressing better" is far more beneficial in curating your own personal style than any of those outside sources.

You don't have to post pics or be some sort of groupie in order to be respected by anyone in this thread. Just don't act like a doucher and people will respond to you favorably. You have never posted a fit pic but from your posts it is clear that every day you make sure to wear that chip on your shoulder. It doesn't look good on you or anyone else for that matter.

Last edited:
Pinoy…. I wish I worked some place where i could dress like that daily, every fit is on point cues: The Rock clapping gif

nah, a lot of times he side way hate on what is deemed dressing better. I think dressing better is more fit based. Like there is the chubby fella who always post his cheap fits, and even though hes heavy he knows his fit and it looks cool.

Thanks and all but I think it's obvious what my name is by now, just saying lol

Storm: those Lunar ones are a general release that came out months ago. I got mine at the local Niketown. A lot of the colorways from that pack made it to a sale, but not sure if those did. It was probably the most popular color way out of the bunch.

:lol: not even sure why I'll entertain the answer. Wes hit it on the head. This thread is to help create ideas and let you concoct your own style. As far as me being too tradition...it's important to know how clothes should fit and what patterns work together. That's why I put in a bit of work on that lengthy first post. Sergio and Adrian show this well with outfits that look great that aren't too costly. I'm all about creating your own style. After all, I'm the dude in tank tops with jogger pants and Foams on the weekends, remember? :smile:

Last edited:
The multicolor ones made it to clearance a week or so as well Wis & M :evil: Mine are at home gonna grab em this Xmas when I go back

Storm: those Lunar ones are a general release that came out months ago. I got mine at the local Niketown. A lot of the colorways from that pack made it to a sale, but not sure if those did. It was probably the most popular color way out of the bunch.

:lol: not even sure why I'll entertain the answer. Wes hit it on the head. This thread is to help create ideas and let you concoct your own style. As far as me being too tradition...it's important to know how clothes should fit and what patterns work together. That's why I put in a bit of work on that lengthy first post. Sergio and Adrian show this well with outfits that look great that aren't too costly. I'm all about creating your own style. After all, I'm the dude in tank tops with jogger pants and Foams on the weekends, remember? :smile:

Unless it's a bespoke suit of mine LOL. My Prince of Wales 3 piece with Peak Lapels is done, hoping to take some part of it home today. Them making my suit out of the wrong fabric, letting me keep it, running out of the original fabric, letting pick another one, FOR THE WIN!

Keeping the tradition going. Last final of undergrad :pimp:

Congrats on the graduation, Wes. Come through tonight. Rob will bring the croissants and I'll make patties on the grill. Jon will get drunk on the Smirnoff Lite as always.

Looking at copping some new denim. I usually wear Levi 511's, but looking at something a little more expensive like APC. What APC jeans fit more like 511's and how is the sizing? Also, any other recommendations outside of APC?

Congrats on the graduation, Wes. Come through tonight. Rob will bring the croissants and I'll make patties on the grill. Jon will get drunk on the Smirnoff Lite as always.

:pimp: I actually had a croissant this morning :lol:

Cancelled my Billy Reid order.. :smh:

Crazy that my order was supposed to ship today too, waited nearly 2 months for it to ship.

Back
Top Bottom