Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Wes, I cut my own hair and use andis brand clippers and t-liners. I had trouble with the bumps under my chin also. I just clean up with the t-liner, never shave.

Hey Adrian...

But how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Last edited:
What kind of books do you read? Always wanted to start to reading for pleasure but I don't know where or how to start.
Sorry for the delayed reply. I don't check the thread as often as I used to.

Just find a topic you enjoy and go from there. If you are into Nike, you may want to learn about the company and how they got started. Or if you have a niche for business, you may want to learn about lean or outsourcing.

I've been in school for the last 10 years so I grew to love reading and writing though English is not really my forte.

When I find something I want to dig into, I'll note it down and research it on Amazon to see books that have high ratings. I find a lot of fields interesting personally, from great companies that utilize good ethical practices to self betterment books.

These are some of the books queued up.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I don't check the thread as often as I used to.

Just find a topic you enjoy and go from there. If you are into Nike, you may want to learn about the company and how they got started. Or if you have a niche for business, you may want to learn about lean or outsourcing.

I've been in school for the last 10 years so I grew to love reading and writing though English is not really my forte.

When I find something I want to dig into, I'll note it down and research it on Amazon to see books that have high ratings. I find a lot of fields interesting personally, from great companies that utilize good ethical practices to self betterment books.

These are some of the books queued up.

On a somewhat immature note, but also serious, you could also scoop up some comics.. Great way to take you mind off things lol :nerd:

Read what you enjoy. That poser idea of reading "Gentlemen deemed books" is no fun. Your more willing to learn and enjoy something you want to read.

Og's are coming back time to crawl back under my rock

Why? Can't we all just coexist, formulate our own style, and appreciate what this thread is? There is no right way to dress and everyone has a different style. They actually posted fits and deals (as well as how much they were spending on fits which I think is important).

Besides they give out contact info and I'm don't post regularly since in usually in clinic scrubs anyways but they don't treat me any different. Had a question and Adrian gave me his number and I texted him and got help ASAP, needed a hook up from Bama and got a good chuck off a pair of custom AEs etc.

Back
Top Bottom