Dressing Better Vol 2.0

It was a joke, regardless of their return I rarely post or contribute as much as I'd like to. Honestly they may be able to recharge this thread. It's been slow for awhile now.
Its been more infomative. Before it was weekly bully fest and trolling. The pace of this thread is mature and they would come with their sideway jokkes and insults. Even the other dudes started acting mature once they left. Only thing missing from the 3 headed turd monster is Steezy.

Idk, I'll probably leave this thread as well and stop by every now and then. not worth it.

Its been more infomative. Before it was weekly bully fest and trolling. The pace of this thread is mature and they would come with their sideway jokkes and insults. Even the other dudes started acting mature once they left. Only thing missing from the 3 headed turd monster is Steezy.

Idk, I'll probably leave this thread as well and stop by every now and then. not worth it.

Maybe I missed it but I never saw nor felt they where doing harm to this thread. If anything they where helpful. My only grip is that I felt that if an outsider, say someone who rarely post in this thread, where to post it would go unnoticed. Basically harder to get an answer.

Yeah Wes trial and error. I can pm you a longer explanation soon.
Word, I'd appreciate that.

Read what you enjoy. That poser idea of reading "Gentlemen deemed books" is no fun. Your more willing to learn and enjoy something you want to read.

So glad I'm finishing up school tomorrow. Means I'll have more time to do some reading that isn't for a class. I have a couple books that I bought recently and haven't had a chance to finish and there are actually a few menswear related books that I want to check out.

I really like adventure novels, I need to check out some of the classics like Don Quixote, Treasure Island, and Call of the Wild

Why? Can't we all just coexist, formulate our own style, and appreciate what this thread is? There is no right way to dress and everyone has a different style. They actually posted fits and deals (as well as how much they were spending on fits which I think is important).

Besides they give out contact info and I'm don't post regularly since in usually in clinic scrubs anyways but they don't treat me any different. Had a question and Adrian gave me his number and I texted him and got help ASAP, needed a hook up from Bama and got a good chuck off a pair of custom AEs etc.

It was a joke, regardless of their return I rarely post or contribute as much as I'd like to. Honestly they may be able to recharge this thread. It's been slow for awhile now.

We welcome everyone that is not a troll and post in good faith :smile:

You know, someone who hasn't been banned multiple times and try to post as the 'victim' of 'bullying'.

On a somewhat immature note, but also serious, you could also scoop up some comics.. Great way to take you mind off things lol :nerd:
That's great too, man. My most prized comic is my #1 Spawn comic :lol: I bought back in the mid 90s as a kid.

I'm all about self betterment and continuous learning. They can't take that away from you...even in a divorce :lol:

Looking back, prepping up for the GMAT and GRE really helped me with how to structure my paragraphs and such. Some of the kids these days can't even differentiate between "your" and "you're" or "there", "their", and "they're".

Last edited:
for those looking for a basic Varsity jacket, Zappos has this for $165

http://www.zappos.com/7-diamonds-varsity-jacket-black

If you pay with an American Express card you can also get a $30 statement credit for spending over $150 at Zappos. Knocks it down to $135.

Woo, there are comic book readers in here too? If so this thread has a collection of everything I'm interested in

That's what it's always been about. People are just chit chatting now. I consider this more of a lifestyle thread than "dressing better" now.

That's great too, man. My most prized comic is my #1 Spawn comic :lol: I bought back in the mid 90s as a kid.

I'm all about self betterment and continuous learning. They can't take that away from you...even in a divorce :lol:

Looking back, prepping up for the GMAT and GRE really helped me with how to structure my paragraphs and such. Some of the kids these days can't even differentiate between "your" and "you're" or "there", "their", and "they're".

I honestly didn't know there was a spawn comic until 10 years ago.. My first encounter with Spawn was the Showtime animated series they used to show.. Classic!!

And you're absolutely right. I have a few classic novels queued up that I purposely want to re-read as an adult to reanalyze the symbolism used within them. Ultimately knowledge is the ONLY thing no one can strip from you. At most, they'll try to make you out to be a wacko out of fear of your genius.

Woo, there are comic book readers in here too? If so this thread has a collection of everything I'm interested in

Not an avid comic book reader and not sure if this even qualifies but I read The Walking Dead Compendium One and it was fantastic. Waiting to get Compendium Two from a friend now. I'd say it even rivals the show.

RFX is into it too. Dude will take you to school on X-Men during the WWII era and all!

That's what it's always been about. People are just chit chatting now. I consider this more of a lifestyle thread than "dressing better" now.
Exactly. It's about networking, asking for professional advices, etc. Proof: Adrian and the homie M actually linking up in Philly and kicking it. This thread had potentials and build quite a few friendships.

I honestly didn't know there was a spawn comic until 10 years ago.. My first encounter with Spawn was the Showtime animated series they used to show.. Classic!!

And you're absolutely right. I have a few classic novels queued up that I purposely want to re-read as an adult to reanalyze the symbolism used within them. Ultimately knowledge is the ONLY thing no one can strip from you. At most, they'll try to make you out to be a wacko out of fear of your genius.
I really got interested in it when I saw how dark it was compared to others. The pre internet days...used to visit the comic book to buy them along with basketball cards and drool over the cool sneakers I didn't have :lol:

Was it on Showtime or HBO? Either way, I remember the animated series had foul language and nudity, unheard of in the the 1990s...at least to my knowledge.

It really is. If it wasn't for the already active bachelor pad thread I'd say we add that stuff in here too.

Walking Dead was cool but it seems to drag on forever, whenever they decide to end it that's when I'll start reading again. Right now I've been reading God of Thunder and its the best Thor I've read in a long time.

Was it on Showtime or HBO? Either way, I remember the animated series had foul language and nudity, unheard of in the the 1990s...at least to my knowledge.

It was one or the other.. I was into anime-ish TV shows heavy at that point.. And if it had a toy to accompany it I was definitely collecting it... Thinking about this makes me remember Ronin Warriors and all the money i spent on all the toys smh lol

Wes, I cut my own hair and use andis brand clippers and t-liners. I had trouble with the bumps under my chin also. I just clean up with the t-liner, never shave.

How did you learn to cut your hair, just trial and error?

I cut my own hair as well. My longtime barber from Atlanta showed me how before I left town. I bought the clippers(Andis FTW) and he was cool enough to set the blades for me.

And P.S. that man said Robin Warriors.
QUAAAKE WITH FEAR! :lol:

It was one or the other.. I was into anime-ish TV shows heavy at that point.. And if it had a toy to accompany it I was definitely collecting it... Thinking about this makes me remember Ronin Warriors and all the money i spent on all the toys smh lol
Ronin Warriors :pimp:

I used to love going to Toys R Us and KB as a kid :pimp:

Fam what I ever do to you....I haven't been posting in this thread and you firing shots at me....ease up bro...

:lol:

wis far too restictive of what dressing better is. Allow it to be deemed by what its deemed, not some fabrics and dasiy dukes

Yes and No, if you follow his IG, he'll say himself that he doesn't follow rules at times.

In a sense he's right, find your own style, break rules if you want to.

It's true. Take what you can out of this thread as a foundation for finding your own signature style.

QFT, man. I like the fits Wis posts...I like the fits A posts...I like the fits Steezy posts but it doesn't mean that I'm gonna go out and cop every piece to replicate it. In my humble opinion, dressing better isn't about replication; it's about understanding what works for you then going out and executing it.

Damn, not even sure if I should mention it here but this became an instant must have for me. :wow:

why not mention it in here? Those Kobes have a nice silhouette , but I'm not sure about the colors!

I like the colorway, similar to the LunarOne+ colorway that I love (and own).
29718a99_iwu9ll.jpeg

Info on those LunarOne+' :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom