Dressing Better Vol 2.0

YOUR GOD ONLY DRINKS JAMESON.

AND SPELL MY GODDAMB NAME RIGHT WIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

J O H N

>:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Only if you stop with all caps. Otherwise it's still Jon.

i noticed that uniqlo clothes fit a bit tighter and shorter on the arms also. im a skinny dude so its cool with me but it seems like their arm to waist/chest ratio is sort of off

You guys should check out Paul Stuart.

Their shirts seem to fit me pretty well and I've always had the struggle of finding a brand that makes shirts to fit my body.

I have broad shoulders and a slim waist, so it's always tough to find clothes that fit me well.

Picked up some sunglasses. I've talked about how much I admire actors like Steve McQueen and Cary Grant's style. Well Steve McQueen wore a pair of Persol 714s in "The Thomas Crown Affair" and I've wanted a pair ever since I saw that movie, only thing I don't like is that the 714s are foldable. Well I ended up buying the 649s which are identical just not foldable and they are so smooth. They'll look great worn casually or even with a suit like McQueen

Nice Wes! I got a pair of the 714 McQueen editions with the blue lenses and they are my favorite pair of shades. You will enjoy those 649s for sure.

These are my first sunglasses since I lost my Oakleys back in high school :lol:. I can already tell I'll be wearing them nonstop

can someone recommend a site to buy belts for suits? i have belts from banana republic but they seem to be really thin and leaves a space in the belt line of the pants that i dont really like. nothing too expensive please (under 100)

Nice. Love my New Wayfarers, got about 3-4 pairs. Looks for to get some Clubmasters soon.

Nice. Love my New Wayfarers, got about 3-4 pairs. Looks for to get some Clubmasters soon.
I almost purchased a pair of Clubmasters the other day until I found out they are all made in China now
mean.gif

Last edited:

I almost purchased a pair of Clubmasters the other day until I found out they are all made in China now :smh:  

From what I understand, it is still made by Luxottica and they use the same materials with the same machines, just from a different location, so quality should be on par.

can someone recommend a site to buy belts for suits? i have belts from banana republic but they seem to be really thin and leaves a space in the belt line of the pants that i dont really like. nothing too expensive please (under 100)
Can you take pics of your spacing problem? I'm curious to see. I have some BR belts from 2008 or so and they are still fine. $100 is a great price point that will give you a lot of options. My nicest belts are from Brooks Bros Outlet. They were about $50 a pop. That line is not up to par with the regular Brooks Bros line but I'm not too picky with belts.

You can check Epauletnewyork.com as well for some nice ones.

What you described sounds like you're in between the holes so the belt is a looser fit when jumping to the next one. That's why I'm curious to see.
I have 6 pairs of Rays and I've been set for a couple of summers now. Great glasses for around mid $100.

Last edited:
this is usually how my belt is when i wear the pants. notice the gaps on top

this is when i pull my belt all the way up to show how much room is left on the waist

its not very noticeable but once in a while one side of the belt might slide down and stuff so it doesnt look that great which is why im looking for a thicker belt

generally you shouldnt wear a bulky belt with a suit. I know people who advise against wearing a belt with a suit at all. I wouldnt be worried about a gap, it is better than having a bulky belt with a suit, which just looks out of place. . Try to ditch the belt altogether.

generally you shouldnt wear a bulky belt with a suit. I know people who advise against wearing a belt with a suit at all. I wouldnt be worried about a gap, it is better than having a bulky belt with a suit, which just looks out of place. . Try to ditch the belt altogether.
yeah i thought about that but the pants are too loose without the belt which is why i asked for a wider belt to cover it up a bit

Can you take pics of your spacing problem? I'm curious to see. I have some BR belts from 2008 or so and they are still fine. $100 is a great price point that will give you a lot of options. My nicest belts are from Brooks Bros Outlet. They were about $50 a pop. That line is not up to par with the regular Brooks Bros line but I'm not too picky with belts.

You can check Epauletnewyork.com as well for some nice ones.

What you described sounds like you're in between the holes so the belt is a looser fit when jumping to the next one. That's why I'm curious to see.
I have 6 pairs of Rays and I've been set for a couple of summers now. Great glasses for around mid $100.

I have a couple Coach belts which have been great. One was around $100 and the other was a gift from a Coach outlet so I'm gonna guess it was a lot less. I'd recommend them.

I have a couple pairs of New Wayfarers too, they fit my face better, and both were around or less than $80 from Amazon. I thought about Clubmasters but my brother and one of my best friends got pairs right before I was gonna so I held off. :lol:

Persols are dope too, so classic. Nice choice OMGeezy.

Sup yall? Long time lurker and rarely post. Good stuff in here

143zx2g.jpg

BR suit and Boss wingtips today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom