Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You think so? I don't have much facial hair as it is, just want something that will give me a closer shave and not irritate my skin as much

Okay yeah, I'll shoot him a message. It'll be obvious it's me now though :lol:

On another note, I need to take more pride in grooming myself. That's all a part of dressing better too, I let my hair just go sometimes without caring how it looks, especially my facial hair. It would be easier if I could cut my own hair at the house but it's not something I ever took the time to learn.

For my black brethren in here, what type of shaving products do you guys use? The cheap disposable razors tear up my already sensitive skin but I keep using them anyway.

Nah just PM me I'll reach out to your elf today.

You think so? I don't have much facial hair as it is, just want something that will give me a closer shave and not irritate my skin as much

Those are clippers, probably making a bad beard joke. The 5 stars are great, only electric shaver that never gave me tiny red bumps. I clean up with the t-outliner first then use this.

Those are clippers, probably making a bad beard joke. The 5 stars are great, only electric shaver that never gave me tiny red bumps. I clean up with the t-outliner first then use this.

Yeah I get really bad razor bumps under my chin. I'll give them a shot.
Also might look into cutting my own hair, don't think the act of cutting it will be too bad as long as there's a guard but lining myself up will probably be the issue

WES. GOOD STUFF MAN. GROOMING SHOULD DEF BE PART OF THE DB THREAD.

I CAN PICTURE SOME OF THESE DUDE COPPING EXPENSIVE SUITS BUT NOT BATHING

I just received the Harry's Winston shave set for my birthday. I also don't have much facial hair but these blades are very nice for the price ($25 for the set). Closer shave than the disposable gilette m3 or schick blades I've been using.

Why are the sleeves on my uniqlo flannels so tight....im not even a big dude....other then that they fit well...but have to roll the sleeves they are short and tight

One day i swear i will find a brand that fits me perfectly.....the struggle continues....6 foot 180lbs...M too small L too big

You and me both brother, you and me both :smh:

i noticed that uniqlo clothes fit a bit tighter and shorter on the arms also. im a skinny dude so its cool with me but it seems like their arm to waist/chest ratio is sort of off

**** looks like I'll be sending my button down back now :lol: I'll try it on today since I think it got delivered :smh:

Okay yeah, I'll shoot him a message. It'll be obvious it's me now though :lol:

On another note, I need to take more pride in grooming myself. That's all a part of dressing better too, I let my hair just go sometimes without caring how it looks, especially my facial hair. It would be easier if I could cut my own hair at the house but it's not something I ever took the time to learn.

For my black brethren in here, what type of shaving products do you guys use? The cheap disposable razors tear up my already sensitive skin but I keep using them anyway.

I switched to the double edge razor and shaving soap with the badger hair brush and it is SOOOOOOO much better than the typical Gillette razor and shaving cream. Its a hell of a lot cheaper and you don't get as much irritation, think its much better for your skin. Here's what I use now:

Bought a 100 pack of Astra Razor Blades on ebay (~$9.50)....I switched over last spring and have a lot of blades still left over

Williams Shave Soap

Badger hair brush off ebay for like ~12

And a Merkur DE razor (~30ish)

but you only ever need new blades, and its a bit old school and takes a little longer but something is :smokin :smokin about doing it the way they did back in the day

Damn, not even sure if I should mention it here but this became an instant must have for me. :wow:

Back
Top Bottom