Dressing Better Vol 2.0

It's pretty well known that luxottica makes most higher end sunglasses

I thought this was common knowledge. There are Luxottica workers on ebay that sell the stuff way cheaper.

I kind of put two and two together when my mom's Gucci and Ray Bans both came with Luxottica literature.

Not to mention the Luxottica outlet in europe.

Last edited:
I have never once dropped, sat on, lost, or forgot my sunglasses anywhere. The price forces me to be more conscious about stuff like that.

My problem is I would angle them on top of my head or hang them on my shirt neck. Then the only time they ever fell off my neck or head, they shattered and I was like OMG!!!, $200 shades just shattered. :smh:

I don't know how you do it, you keep them on indoors and stuff?

Nice coat. Is that considered a chesterfield?

He can answer whether it technically is or not and what brand it is but at first glance it looked like a Superdry Town Coat because of the contrast under the collar (not that they're the only company that does it)...I don't know if that's on RFX's level though. :lol: They have a really cool shade of blue I like and an oliveish. The only thing I don't like is that if you flip the color, the logo is on the back. I was looking for something because I have enough black, grey & navy as well as a camel coat but I just don't know if I need another. :smh:

Last edited:
HEY JON WHOOPS I MEAM JOHN

Help a swole brother out, what raw denim brands actually carry something for a guy that doesnt skip leg day?

I cant even wear my weird guys anymore cause of the thigh.

HELP PLZZZ

Three letters RRL.

Slim straight selvage

The DB crew was actually raving about the gap selvage denim to me earlier. Thy vouched for quality and price point ain't to crazy.

If u don't mind a sag fit and like a tapered look. I swear to you those Kanye apc joints are a blessing. Thighs comfy. Nift sag for nuts to breathe and that nice taper to show kicks off.

But yea RRL

First of many XMas Parties
oh71xj.jpg
2i9nmtz.jpg

Looks great, you and A are the only guys I've seen to wear a pocket square in an overcoat.

Can I get info on those pants?

Three letters RRL.

Slim straight selvage

The DB crew was actually raving about the gap selvage denim to me earlier. Thy vouched for quality and price point ain't to crazy.

If u don't mind a sag fit and like a tapered look. I swear to you those Kanye apc joints are a blessing. Thighs comfy. Nift sag for nuts to breathe and that nice taper to show kicks off.

But yea RRL
Thank you good sir 

HEY JON WHOOPS I MEAM JOHN

Help a swole brother out, what raw denim brands actually carry something for a guy that doesnt skip leg day?

I cant even wear my weird guys anymore cause of the thigh.

HELP PLZZZ

Three letters RRL.

Slim straight selvage

But yea RRL

COSIGN

TOJ info request from anyone who has ordered or contemplating an order… What's the current delivery time frame? 4-6 months?

I'm approaching month 5 and I'm really hoping it comes in soon otherwise I'll have to wait until next year to wear it. Debating putting in another order before the cut-off which is said to be in like a week. Something along the lines of this:

I'm approaching month 5 and I'm really hoping it comes in soon otherwise I'll have to wait until next year to wear it. Debating putting in another order before the cut-off which is said to be in like a week. Something along the lines of this:

Are they really closing the curtains this time? I haven't followed the thread in a year or so. By my departure of the thread, there was already talks about closing up the firm.

Since, we're discussing sunglasses.. what do you guys wear for eyeglasses? I'm looking for a new pair, preferably tortoise print.. I'm currently using a Ray Ban tortoise print (these), but I'm leaning towards a pair of Persol's; specifically this pair: http://www.lenscrafters.com/lc-us/persol/713132371381

I have both black and tortoise original wayfarers and I would definitely recommend them. You really can't go wrong with any of their styles

I have both black and tortoise original wayfarers and I would definitely recommend them. You really can't go wrong with any of their styles

Thanks for your input.. I will definitely try to check them out tomorrow

Whenever I need a new pair of eyeglasses I'm going to check out Warby Parker.

Yeah, I am a fan of theirs.. but they don't really have many tortoise print glasses I like.. unfortunately there was a special edition one i wanted earlier in the year but thats all gone now :smh:

Hmm...is sleeve pitch because of poor fit or poor construction? Or both? I distinctly remember a couple people who'd posted suits here with the issue. If it's not because of construction, it definitely makes a suit look cheap.

To be clear, I'm talking about when it's anywhere near the level depicted in the illustration.

Last edited:
finally hit my goal weight of 215, down from 240 earlier this year, gotta keep it going through xmas though. Good and bad, my go to navy blazer fits better, no more pulling at the button. bad news time for new jeans and belt :frown: 

Grats on the weight loss.

[QUOTE name="Rick Owens"]

Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...is sleeve pitch because of poor fit or poor construction? Or both? I distinctly remember a couple people who'd posted suits here with the issue. If it's not because of construction, it definitely makes a suit look cheap.

To be clear, I'm talking about when it's anywhere near the level depicted in the illustration.

It is about your arms neutral position and posture, this differs from person to person. Sleeves rotation can usually be fixed by a tailor as well but most probably would not deem it worth it price-wise and likely the skill needed to do it. I guess it is more of a bespoke problem and with off the rack suit, you just got to go with what fits you best.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom