Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Tres Bien has 20% off A/W footwear. Keep in mind that's after the 20% off for outside of Europe. For example, $400 white Common Projects Achilles end up at $256 or $495 Lanvin black sneakers are $316 both of which are pretty good.

Dodged another bullet with them not having the all black Achilles in my size. This could've turned into a very expensive day.

Just called Memphis back, :smh:

Terrible customer service. Supposedly they don't do holds over the weekend and the pants were put back on the floor. *shrugs*

Big guy chronicles. Adrian hooked it up with the AE loafers, Gap denim, GANT shirt and tie, Ralph Lauren Blazer.

$25 is a steal for the Tech pants. Retail is a rip-off. Mine are just collecting dust. Not a fan of the fit - M is way too tight and L is too loose. YMMV.

Mad, I missed that.. thats what i get for being absent from this topic for a week...

I called for the hell of it and lady chuckled and said all the orders are actually being sent out today lol :lol:

Just called Memphis back, :smh:

Terrible customer service. Supposedly they don't do holds over the weekend and the pants were put back on the floor. *shrugs*

Yupp. Horrible customer service. Same thing happened to me pretty much. I'm not sure who you talked to, but I was talking to Takoya or something like that and she was rude the entire time.

Just bought a pair of walnut Strands today. The online pictures really don't do the color justice :pimp: Amazing shoes; not sure why so many people complain about the narrowness when there are so many width options. I went up from a D to an E and they're perfect. Pretty much the only American dress shoe I've ever liked, and they're already my favorite

Last edited:
Anyone have the woolrcih mountain parka, i so, can you please comment on fit/quality?

Wondering if it's worth the $67, been kinda wanting a parka

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/woolrich-mountain-parka-for-men~p~4471k/

Can't comment on that specific jacket, but I bought a Woolrich anorak last year from Sierra Trading Post and it is one of my favorite jackets to wear when it's raining out. Good quality construction and nice leather accents on the jacket.

Last edited:
There's literally nothing right with that suit. Amazing that a suit can makea 6'8" dude look like a ******. Jacket must be 4'4" itself.

And is he wearing socks or ballet shoes?

From browsing the thread a lot, it seems that the J.Crew Ludlow suit gets a great deal of praise. I want to pick one up in a staple color (grey or navy) and was wondering what are the sale prices like if they ever do go on good sales? I live in Canada so my J.Crew options aren't as great as in the US. Do they ever go below like 300$ for those staple colors?

Back
Top Bottom