Dressing Better Vol 2.0

nice fit SP :pimp:

the dalton boots are next on my list. i'm loving the shaker heights harris tweed boots i picked up a few weeks ago. i was never that big on boots a few years ago and now that's all i've been wearing so far in the fall :lol:

I'm into these.

They bleed like crazy.

Pants will bleed to shoes, uppers bleed down to crepe sole.

Do you have them? Otherwise where'd you hear that? I like them and I'm still thinking about it but that may change things.

Well, I guess they say all good things must come to an end, huh? :smh:

I had a pair of the red supreme collabs and didn't like the bleeding. Saw a pair on eBay the other day and his pair were bleeding as well. The red dye is just too much.

Heads up. Gargyle is having 40% off any one item for today only with code EARLYTURKEY.
Few pairs of Common Projects
SNS Herning but most of it is still gone. The zip looks nice if you're a small

That's about all I saw I'd be interested in.

Damn you cats that called Memphis and put the pants on hold.

:smh:

Calling to pay for mine right now. PM me.

EDIT: nike Memphis customer service was horrible. I saved 5 pairs, they saved me 2. I tried to order and they couldn't even process my card after 3 tries (I've done phone orders to other nike stores with no problem with the same card) so I just said **** it. The lady was rude as hell and had no patience.

Last edited:
$25 is a steal for the Tech pants. Retail is a rip-off. Mine are just collecting dust. Not a fan of the fit - M is way too tight and L is too loose. YMMV.

end clothing has some nice stuff on sale.  i grabbed an opening ceremony x adidas track jacket for almost 1/2 off!

Tres Bien has 20% off A/W footwear. Keep in mind that's after the 20% off for outside of Europe. For example, $400 white Common Projects Achilles end up at $256 or $495 Lanvin black sneakers are $316 both of which are pretty good.

$25 is a steal for the Tech pants. Retail is a rip-off. Mine are just collecting dust. Not a fan of the fit - M is way too tight and L is too loose. YMMV.

if you find that they're collecting too much dust... I might be interested in buying :D.

Back
Top Bottom