Dressing Better Vol 2.0

damn thats horrible… ^^

That BKC coat released quite some time ago, may be really hard finding that

FInally picked up a winter coat

I still need a pea coat and trench at some point

Last edited:
The jcrew factory store also has very similar items as the retail stores do. I ordered a wallet and cardholder from jcrew last year and see that the factory store has the same items for half price or less. SMH.

Do you bros even pocket square?

The jcrew factory store also has very similar items as the retail stores do. I ordered a wallet and cardholder from jcrew last year and see that the factory store has the same items for half price or less. SMH.
this is true. the factory store has a lot of items that are the flip of what the main store has as well.

there's a microdot shirt i saw at the main shop and i thought the dots were too bright, but at the factory store it had faded dots on the outside and bolder white dots on the inside, so when i fold the sleeves up you can see the contrast. i really like it.  especially for $34.

^^^really really feeling it. I need a pair of those boots soon. I'm slacking

Thanks bro, I am plotting on the bourbon or black , just waiting to see what sales they have for black friday and or Christmas to strike, I only paid $200 for this pair, so the rest have to be the same or cheaper… :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom