Dressing Better Vol 2.0

anyone here wear River Island?

it might not even be considered dressing better material

just wanted insight on the sizing

Last edited:
what kind of tie and knot would you guys wear with this shirt collar?  i'm an amateur.

05480_WD9509

Does anyone know of a good place to get some deals on bow ties? ive been on a huge bow tie kick lately and I'd like to add some more style to my collection.

No knot should ever be Hoge-esque.

I got a mailer from Cole Haan, specifically for the outlets for Black Friday weekend and that everything will be 50-70% off retail from 11/28-12/2 (plus the card gives an add'l 20% off). Not sure how it compares to typical outlet prices because I'd gotten Lunargrands for like $120 but it seems like it could be good, especially for people who've been looking for dress shoes for cheap. I wish the Lunargrand boots would make it there by then but that's not happening.

Depends on the tie...if it's a six-fold or seven-fold (meaning it's thick), a four-in-hand would be fine. I wear four-in-hand with everything because that perfectly symmetrical look irks me. If it's a thin tie, I wrap it around twice before looping it through.

I'm about to rack up a few things from J Crew Factory. I knew the 40% off would be back around and now they have the additional 20% off if you buy 3 items or more.

Brown herringbone blazer
charcoal herringbone blazer
hthr charcoal blazer
navy peacoat
a few pair of winter socks,
a shirt
scarf

Total with shipping = $495. Not bad at all!

Back
Top Bottom