Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Dope fit, bama! When you take pictures, do you just use the gorilla tripod on the ground with your phone, or do you have an actual tripod/camera setup?
Apprecaite it. Yeah I just use the gorilla pod, at my job there is a nice ledge I can sit it on so it works pretty well

MARZ -

You did well, nice job. Prices?

I never bother checking NR...I need to at least every once in a while.
Thanks. Beckmans were $189.99, AEs were $169.99 and the Wabashas were $240 with that 25% off coupon from a few week ago.

More J.Crew pick ups

A couple of MacAlisters to beat around

Billykirk x J.Crew messenger bag

This bag is actually nicer than I expected. Made of Abraham Moon Thornproof wool and accented in Horween leather.

Last edited:
MARZ -

Thanks. Beckmans were $189.99, AEs were $169.99 and the Wabashas were $240 with that 25% off coupon from a few week ago.

More J.Crew pick ups

This bag is actually nicer than I expected. Made of Abraham Moon Thornproof wool and accented in Horween leather.

I love everything that you picked up. Muy excellente.

MARZ -

More J.Crew pick ups

any chance you can give me the dimensions of the bag and take a picture of the inside? is it big enough to put a 15inch laptop?

any chance you can give me the dimensions of the bag and take a picture of the inside? is it big enough to put a 15inch laptop?
 Here's some quick pics. I really don't have time right now to measure the bag but my 15" Macbook fits into it perfectly (which is pictured below).

Hope that helps. Sorry about the lighting. I was trying to get these pics posted before I head out for some happy hour.

Well done, it's tough to pull off that many shades of blue. I guess my only other thought is how the jackets pants look together in person (navy wool blazer & navy cotton chinos, right?) but it can't be that off based on the pic.

Thanks man, you are correct about wool blazer and cotton pants. Color is pretty close, obviously the texture is the noticeable difference, but seems to work pretty well.

dope fit bro! i woulda gone with black shoes though.

Anyone that can point me to a similar pea coat like the Bond Coat from Billy Reid?

Slim fit and cropped length

Looking for something under $250

thanks

Hey guys, I'm going to attend a funeral, so I need some input on appropriate attire. The only suit I have is navy blue from Express; I was thinking of wearing my navy blue suit with a black or white dress shirt, a black tie, and black dress shoes (where's the best place to buy a new pair-price wise). OR should I just go with black dress pants, black dress shirt (no tie, top button unbuttoned), and black dress shoes? Much thanks

Hey guys, I'm going to attend a funeral, so I need some input on appropriate attire. The only suit I have is navy blue from Express; I was thinking of wearing my navy blue suit with a black or white dress shirt, a black tie, and black dress shoes (where's the best place to buy a new pair-price wise). OR should I just go with black dress pants, black dress shirt (no tie, top button unbuttoned), and black dress shoes? Much thanks

Absolutely wear a tie. It's a funeral, man.

Navy blue suit is fine, don't wear a black dress shirt. Black tie & shoes are fine as well, any simple muted tie will do.

What's your price range for the shoes? I'm gonna guess the funeral is in the next few days so what stores do you have available nearby?

So navy blue suit with white shirt and black tie and shoes?
Budget for shoes is $100. I live nearby a Westfield mall, so I'll just check out the stores there and see what I can find.

So navy blue suit with white shirt and black tie and shoes?
Budget for shoes is $100. I live nearby a Westfield mall, so I'll just check out the stores there and see what I can find.

$100 is gonna be real tough. There's not a single brand I can think of that I'd recommend with anything in that price range.

Do you know what kind of style shoes you like and are looking for?

If you are looking for cheaper options you have to hit places like TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Find a navy or gray suit from a few seasons back and start from there. You cannot expect much, but a pair of Stafford wingtips or Captoes from JCPenny is a good bet.

Back
Top Bottom