Dressing Better Vol 2.0

sick.gif

bros, what a good sock online store with wide selection you guys can recommend? im talking about winter tall socks w/ shoes

I rock camp socks with my boots and I really like J Crew's however they are almost loose on my foot/ankle so they bunch up in weird places. So I also would like to know this :nerd:
Yea jcrew camp socks are really loose. And I have thick calves too.

So I'm going to get a all black suit but don't want a white dress shirt. Any suggestions?

Personally, I would only rock white shirts with a black suit but I suppose any color would technically work. Do you bruh, just toss on a shirt you like and go from there! :pimp:

Personally, I would only rock white shirts with a black suit but I suppose any color would technically work. Do you bruh, just toss on a shirt you like and go from there! :pimp:

What about white with a design? Not like a loud design but something that will make it stand out. Every one at the party I'm attending will probably have a white dress shirt.

^standout with a pocket square or subtle design in you tie. Also, if the fit your suit is on point then you will definitely stand out.

What about white with a design? Not like a loud design but something that will make it stand out. Every one at the party I'm attending will probably have a white dress shirt.

Does the event call for a black suit? Because if it doesn't and you really don't want to blend in, I'd really recommend a navy or grey suit. You would stand out while still looking nice and it'd look better imo.

If you really want to wear black then I would say white with a design would look fine, depending on the design. Anything specific you had in mind?

EDIT: cosign 1stWitIt also. A cool pocket square or tie can really boost an outfit! Especially with a tailored suit

Last edited:
Does the event call for a black suit? Because if it doesn't and you really don't want to blend in, I'd really recommend a navy or grey suit. You would stand out while still looking nice and it'd look better imo.

If you really want to wear black then I would say white with a design would look fine, depending on the design. Anything specific you had in mind?

Yes it has to be black. Still haven't gotten word whether its all black as in the dress shirt too. Black and White themed party :rolleyes

Like the guy above said I could go all out with the pocket square.

As far as design goes I want something plain like shapes or something. Can't really find anything online that matches what I may be looking for.

But the tie Im thinking skinny?

Yes it has to be black. Still haven't gotten word whether its all black as in the dress shirt too. Black and White themed party :rolleyes

Like the guy above said I could go all out with the pocket square.

As far as design goes I want something plain like shapes or something. Can't really find anything online that matches what I may be looking for.

But the tie Im thinking skinny?

Depending on how big you are, find a tie that is the same size or smaller than your lapels on the suit. If it has to be black, then I'd say just make sure it's tailored and find a dope tie/pocket square and rock out with a white shirt. Pics would really help as you get the suit and start picking out the outfit

Depending on how big you are, find a tie that is the same size or smaller than your lapels on the suit. If it has to be black, then I'd say just make sure it's tailored and find a dope tie/pocket square and rock out with a white shirt. Pics would really help as you get the suit and start picking out the outfit

Will do. Bros please let me know if you guys see suits pop up on sale anywhere. I know I'm going to check out H&M and other cheap places to buy the suit and spend more to get it tailored.

Don't have spending money right now so I'm not PMing but thank you for offering this up to everyone! Repped.
I'm just paying it forward, and giving back for what DBNT gives to me.

(Unless I've PMed any of you guys for an email address, all codes have been taken.)

Nice fits Serg! Suit looks great

Thanks! Still not sold on the brown one at all but apparently everyone loves it. Had about 10 people say something about it, usually have 1 or 2 at most.

I'm just paying it forward, and giving back for what DBNT gives to me.

(Unless I've PMed any of you guys for an email address, all codes have been taken.)

Thanks! I think you've hooked me up before so I got the email a couple days ago, thanks again!

Lookin' good, man. I've never been able to do the full suit without a tie look; it just doesn't look right to me, but you wear it well!

Thanks man!

Nice fit Ears....gotta pick up the rest of my sweaters and my peacoat when I go home this wknd, been too cold down here :smh:

Nice fit Ears....gotta pick up the rest of my sweaters and my peacoat when I go home this wknd, been too cold down here
mean.gif
Thanks, man! Yeah, it was crazy cold this morning, but it's gonna be like 55 degrees this afternoon. Indiana weather is crazy as hell!

Generally speaking and referring to the width of a dress shoe, anyone know if a UK E fits more like a US D or US E?

I'm looking at a G&G UK8E and normally wear a AE US8.5D. If it fits more like a US8.5E than a D I might be screwed!

I've checked AAAC and SF and I gather it will fit closer to a D, but just wanted to see if anyone has had personal experience.

Back
Top Bottom