Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Sizing is up in there ari as I have no way on trying a pair on.

my sneaker size is 9.5

Clarks Desert Boot and Wallabe 8.5

Hopefully that helps lol? And price has to be lower 200's but I'd love to go cheaper
tongue.gif

The Neumora is available for $199 in brown in sz. 9 D, that was only thing around your size range

Appreciate it man. The search continues.

Been wanting to buy a quilted vest to wear under a coat or blazer. Last year I waited too long and my size was gone.

I wear undershirts all the time. I do it because of sweating and freaking low rise jeans. I need to find some mid / regular rise jeans that don't expose my underwear / crack when I sit down. SMH.

Clean fits fellas, good to see more participation :smoking

I like the look of the quilted under the blazer, I'd like to give that a try

But the point of an under shirt is to soak up moisture and provide warmth of course, you guys don't wear under shirts? He could just switch to a tank top or vneck so it won't show
Thanks, man. Still crazy envious of your pictures and that RL sweater.
Nice fits Ears and Lucky
Thanks, man! You've slowed down with postin' a bit . . .you gotta pick it back up!! Always enjoy your fits.

I was looking through a tag on ig and guess who I see. An stitched together pic of wj4 and pinoy wearing similar suits. Weird seeing nt'ers randomly on there.

Are the Beeswax Desert boots supposed to look slightly scuffed/distressed? Even when brand new?

And is there a difference between them and the brown Bushacres? Or is it just the sole color ...

Last edited:
Are the Beeswax Desert boots supposed to look slightly scuffed/distressed? Even when brand new?

And is there a difference between them and the brown Bushacres? Or is it just the sole color ...

Not really unless they have been tried on several time. Believe me when i say the beauty of the Beeswax comes out when the scratches shoe up.

It depends how bad. Mine came with a few scuffs but I just ignored it seeing as they get beat up anyway. If they're actually distressed (tears, deep scratches) I would send them back if you can.

I did a comparison awhile back between the two. I'll put a few links for the pics

Not amazing pictures but it shoes the color pretty accurately. Both have had mink oil applied once.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom