Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone know the quality of suit supply shoes? Thinking of copping a pair on the outlet site but am unsure if I should just put that money towards something else instead

What do people think about the suit + quilted vest look? Its suppose to be in the low 40's/low 30's at night tomorrow and I will be in a tweed suit all day + crew neck sweater. I will definitely need another layer, but did not want to keep up with a heavy coat all day. I have a quilted vest that will look pretty good with it. Is it too casual for a suit?

What do people think about the suit + quilted vest look? Its suppose to be in the low 40's/low 30's at night tomorrow and I will be in a tweed suit all day + crew neck sweater. I will definitely need another layer, but did not want to keep up with a heavy coat all day. I have a quilted vest that will look pretty good with it. Is it too casual for a suit?

This came to mind:

While I'm not on board with the purple, I think it can work if the proportions are right.

Just got a jacket in the mail and I must say it's :smokin

For anyone looking for a Down Jacket try Arc'Teryx Cerium LT Hoody. It fits slim and doesn't have that glossy finish. 850 Goose filled I believe.

This came to mind:

While I'm not on board with the purple, I think it can work if the proportions are right.

I think the quilted jacket being under the blazer is much better, lots of brands make one with built-in/removable quilted vest.

Just got a jacket in the mail and I must say it's :smokin

For anyone looking for a Down Jacket try Arc'Teryx Cerium LT Hoody. It fits slim and doesn't have that glossy finish. 850 Goose filled I believe.

Logo kills it imo. Also wish it was all one color. Looks pretty warm though, sure it is with that fill.

Logo kills it imo. Also wish it was all one color. Looks pretty warm though, sure it is with that fill.

I got it in all black logo is a grey so you can barley see it from a far. I'm just glad its not all puffy and ****!

Clean fits fellas, good to see more participation :smoking

I like the look of the quilted under the blazer, I'd like to give that a try

But the point of an under shirt is to soak up moisture and provide warmth of course, you guys don't wear under shirts? He could just switch to a tank top or vneck so it won't show

Last edited:

Yup, especially with the more expensive and delicate dress shirts.
+1 I'm wearing em everyday. Only time I don't wear undershirts/tank tops is with linen shirts in the summer. All my undershirts are v-necks,tank tops, I hate to have em peek out of my dress shirt.

Sizing is up in there ari as I have no way on trying a pair on.

my sneaker size is 9.5

Clarks Desert Boot and Wallabe 8.5

Hopefully that helps lol? And price has to be lower 200's but I'd love to go cheaper
tongue.gif

The Neumora is available for $199 in brown in sz. 9 D, that was only thing around your size range

Back
Top Bottom