Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I guess my sizing in sneakers compared to shoes does sound weird compared to you guys, kind of weird but the allen edmond boots fit perfectly in 11.5D and my sneakers are sz 11… my red wings are sz11 also and fit great (shrugs)

Fit for the day

RL chambray button shirt
RL Southwestern shawl
RRL Jeans
Red Wing moc toe in copper

and yea I'm the RL connect, only worth it doing orders of 5 items or more usually or expensive items, just a waste of my time when people want 2 golf shirts, anyone in need of assistance link me through PM.

Question: What type of jackets do you guys suggest wearing with a shawl neck sweater/cardigan etc, I always feel like the jackets I have look weird in the neck area with them.

Clean fit bro, with the shawl neck, you can go with a Pea Coat. I think it would look really good.

What's the story on Suit Supply.  I am ready to pull the trigger on a suit, but I have only seen the website.  Quality, fit, value...?

Worth every penny, even at the $449 price. Half Canvassed, the wool they use come from some pretty reputable mills.

I ordered the gray pinstripe for $280 with tax, can't complain one bit. Not even Indochino can come close to that.

Napoli is their most traditional cut. Lazio is slimmer than Napoli, Roma not 100% sure and Washington is their slimmest of all fits.

roll.gif
 at that silhouette

Yes, there is the Mora 2.0 and the discontinued neumora. I can check sizes and prices for you, what size and price range?

Yes, there is the Mora 2.0 and the discontinued neumora. I can check sizes and prices for you, what size and price range?

Sizing is up in there ari as I have no way on trying a pair on.

my sneaker size is 9.5

Clarks Desert Boot and Wallabe 8.5

Hopefully that helps lol? And price has to be lower 200's but I'd love to go cheaper :tongue:

Last edited:
I'm as cool as a fan man, I don't want to derail this thread… all in good fun, I take these all as compliments, nice home, fit and quality decor. Thank you :D

Back
Top Bottom