Dressing Better Vol 2.0

banana republic is doing a 40% off tonight until midnight with code BRNIGHT, can be combined with the 25% off you get from subscribing through your email. total savings comes out to 55% with the combined coupons

Date night

Chaps Polo
Express V-neck sweater
Olive Classic Fit Dockers
Clarks Desert Treks black suede

Hey gents any advice on how to fix scratches on walnut colored Dalton's? I don't want the color to change.

Anyone know where I can get some slim fit white chinos. 

Need some before spring and summer starts. 

Date night

Chaps Polo
Express V-neck sweater

I have no idea what's going on in this picture.

Anyone know where I can get some slim fit white chinos. 

Need some before spring and summer starts. 

What's your price range? You should be able to find them for cheap since it's totally after Labor Day. :tongue:

Date night

Chaps Polo
Express V-neck sweater

Glad you decided to post! Hopefully you will continue to do so! A pointer, use better lighting so that we can better see your outfit. Welcome to the thread boss :pimp:

EDIT: On behalf of our leader, welcome to the thread. Not overstepping my boundaries Robin, I know you're watching :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Hey guys looking to get some suggestions. I am looking for a pair of shoes to wear casually and can't seem to decide between the Cole Hann milkshake suede lunargrands or Clarks Desert boots (same brown). Anybody opinions about wearing wingtips casually?

BWRESTLER I ADMIRE AND APPRECIATE YOUR WELCOMING TO A NEW BROTHER.

GHENGES IS A WELL RESPECTED MEMBER OF OUR NIKETALK UNIVERSE

ALSO HE IS ABOUT THAT FITNESS LIFE

I FEEL AS IF YOU ARE ABOUT DRESSING BETTER YOU SHOULD BE LFTING BETTER

BESPOKE SUITS AND PROTEIN SHAKES

I have a wedding to attend Saturday. I've never been to a wedding in the fall :lol: . What's the best fit for the occasion? The weather will be low 50's/high 40's

Date night

Chaps Polo
Express V-neck sweater

Glad you decided to post! Hopefully you will continue to do so! A pointer, use better lighting so that we can better see your outfit. Welcome to the thread boss :pimp:

EDIT: On behalf of our leader, welcome to the thread. Not overstepping my boundaries Robin, I know you're watching :nerd: :lol:

This

robin thicke robin thicke brah you are Da Godfather of NT when you have dudes asking permission to welcome me to the thread.

As it is my first post I have removed the douchebag comments out of respect for the thread.

No disrespect intended brahs.

Last edited:
Yo this is a stupid question even in my eyes but what are those dress shoes called tat have the two straps on the front? I believe AE makes a pair that a few NT'ers have posted.

Back
Top Bottom