Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Might just do it, just sucks I can't find a pic of the grey bodied TOJ0

I know it's the toj1 but it can at least give you an idea

Tons of red wings at nordstrom rack. Couple pairs of are Clifton's and mctavish as we'll. I just came away with another pair of n&f denim.
how much were the clifton's? i was thinking about pulling the trigger with the macy's 25% off going on. thanks in advance! will rep

help me out folks, what is TOJ0 and TOJ1.  Thanks.

edit- i see- it is some kind of varsity jacket

Last edited:
I usually just wear business casual Monday-Thursday but I got the Hugo Boss Super 130 suit as a recent wedding gift and man it's 
pimp.gif

I can definitely see why people love wearing suits now...

FYI gents, J.Crew Factory is taking 30% off with promo code BIGSALE. Also, free shipping on orders of $75 or more.

Looks like it ends on 11/15.

FYI gents, J.Crew Factory is taking 30% off with promo code BIGSALE. Also, free shipping on orders of $75 or more.

Looks like it ends on 11/15.

I would hold out for Black Friday if you could, they'll run a 50% off online then with free shipping I think

Wait....so people left because of the constructive criticism?  We talking about Wi here?
roll.gif

Dude had the audacity to wear a X-Small slim fit floral print tank top and slim fit jeans with some pink foamposites in a thread titled "dressing better."
roll.gif
 Wearing Jordans with a blazer and chinos? Come on man. The criticism was not rooted in hate, we were trying to help you bro, just giving you our honest opinion. Take it from me, transparency and honesty about where you can improve can be some of the most valuable things in life, whether it be in work, school, or a thread like this, to not be open to it is ignorant and snobbish. 
Go to page 1177 if you wanna see why he left.

It's too bad he was extra sensitive because he dropped a lot of good info and I really liked a lot of his professional/work outfits.

Would never even consider wearing some of the outfits he would post on weekends though. I thought he was joking about owning pink foams until I saw that pic posted, blew my mind
laugh.gif
I couldn't find the pic 
nerd.gif
 and I went to that page

Anyone know what jacket this is?
Praise the Lord

Scott's style is really dope to me, wish I could pull that stuff off without looking uncomfortable and hipster ish
laugh.gif
Just my opinion, but pretty much anyone can pull off whatever clothes that they like.  you just kind of have to not give a f*** and ignore the labels people like to ascribe.  most people have zero sense of 'style' anyway, and this should allow for one to take less stock in what they have to say.  

Sometimes it's disconcerting to see how little people care about what they wear, but I can't put my finger on why I feel that way.  I do NOT think that I am in anyway 'better' than anyone else.   That type of thinking has always been alien to me, and I am NOT EVEN CLOSE to being the most stylish, fashionable or knowledgeable person out there, nor do I aspire to be.  But I do like clothing and wearing what I like, and I do think it looks nice most of the time. 

I understand what you mean about feeling comfortable wearing certain things, it is very personal and important.  I had to get to my age now in order to not care if someone smirks at something I may be wearing, and it does happen.  As the cliche goes: you can't please every one, so please yourself. (these days, I find it difficult to please anyone but myself, and that's fine by me haha)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom