Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You're very welcome. I've honesty never seen those in stores, or heard of them for that matter. Waiting for your size to pop up on Ebay seems to be the best option. Good luck with your search!

Last edited:
I know I'm mad late to the party, but I thought maybe one of you could possibly help. But is there anywhere I can get Clarks Desert Weavers from? I'm not really having any luck anywhere. Thanks in advance, bros.

do you live near a clarks store? i know they can try to stock locate them and have them shipped to you if they find them.

cant believe the price on dbs has gone up so much. i coppedfor like $50 when BR used to allow coupons on them years ago

does anyone own this jacket?  I like to try on things of this price range, but that won't be possible with this item:

cant believe the price on dbs has gone up so much. i coppedfor like $50 when BR used to allow coupons on them years ago

Same here, though I think I paid $60ish.

Someone had also posted about John Doe shoes which are Goodyear Welted and that they'd gotten a good review. I gave them a shot and they were awful. Some of the worst quality leather I've ever seen, felt like Jordan-esque plastic. Returned them right away.

Is there anywhere I can find a slim-fitting navy peacoat for under $100?

I took a shot in the dark trying one on from Old Navy last year, that thing was way too boxy.

I've heard H&M had a pretty decent one last year. I'm not sure if they're back in stores yet.

It doesn't get too cold in Texas so warmth isn't my biggest concern. :lol:

Last edited:
Well, they are a $130 shoe and real quality leather costs money (Shrug) Are there other better options in this price range with much better leather?

if the time is right, you can get Allen Edmonds for around that price, maybe 20 dollars more..at the Allen Edmond factory, you would have to call and ask for the list of available inventory. Takes a few minutes, but it is worth it. Many of us on here have scooped up $400 for $130-160.

Saturday's look.

Well, they are a $130 shoe and real quality leather costs money (Shrug) Are there other better options in this price range with much better leather?

if the time is right, you can get Allen Edmonds for around that price, maybe 20 dollars more..at the Allen Edmond factory, you would have to call and ask for the list of available inventory. Takes a few minutes, but it is worth it. Many of us on here have scooped up $400 for $130-160.

Are you talking about the seconds or are these defect free pairs from the factory? If so, please post when this time comes around. I need some merlot cap toes.

I saw a few random pairs of AE shoes at nordstrom rack. It seems like they always have pairs when i'm not looking for dress shoes.

^
Does he only own sneakers? I've seen him in blazers with a nice sweater and he'll wear Nikes and it'll look odd. Some of his fits would look better if he mixed it up and wore shoes or boots.

Back
Top Bottom