Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Well, they are a $130 shoe and real quality leather costs money (Shrug) Are there other better options in this price range with much better leather?

i dont wear dress shoes too often, i figured they might be good for the value. but if its possible to get better quality at the same price-point it'd be nice.

i like the longwings and the double monks. a pair of loafers wouldnt be too bad to own either.

Tons of red wings at nordstrom rack. Couple pairs of are Clifton's and mctavish as we'll. I just came away with another pair of n&f denim.

Tons of red wings at nordstrom rack. Couple pairs of are Clifton's and mctavish as we'll. I just came away with another pair of n&f denim.

I need to check mine. I heard about the Naked & Famous stuff a few weeks ago but I heard it was only their non-selvedge models.

Guess it depends on location. Got a pair of royal cast selvedge today. Just waiting for the duck canvas to pop up.

so i found the most awesome adidas jacket, but i don't have any adidas shoes.  what is the general consensus on such things?  I'm OCD and sometimes notice it on other people, but mostly when they have the adidas pants.  opinions are welcome.

edit: there isn't much adidas branding on the jacket, only a small trefoil on the back and a small patch on the lower front near the zipper.  the stripes are black.

Last edited:
so i found the most awesome adidas jacket, but i don't have any adidas shoes.  what is the general consensus on such things?  I'm OCD and sometimes notice it on other people, but mostly when they have the adidas pants.  opinions are welcome.

edit: there isn't much adidas branding on the jacket, only a small trefoil on the back and a small patch on the lower front near the zipper.  the stripes are black.

Not really understanding this question.

I don't really know any adults who match shoes with their jackets. Just wear what you like. I see nothing wrong with wearing an adidas jacket and not owning/wearing adidas shoes.

You do not need to match the jacket to your shoes, brand-wise. It's about complimenting each other.

My guy Sudeikis killed this. :pimp:

6a7151a3_33pgfpf.jpeg

That fit just looks so comfortable to me :lol:

I know wwhat you guys are saying.  I guess its just me.  Adidas and Nike (most of my shoes) are just so different in my mind.  I'll end up getting the jacket and pairing it with my black boots.  thanks!

I know wwhat you guys are saying.  I guess its just me.  Adidas and Nike (most of my shoes) are just so different in my mind.  I'll end up getting the jacket and pairing it with my black boots.  thanks!

You'd get different answers in the sneaker showcase section and how you need brand synergy or matching.

Nordstrom Rack was a fail. One pair of Red Wings for $170. No N+F jawnz. Only thing I say were these but they were $219. Rather cop some AE seconds.

So I'm copping a TOJ0 jacket but don't know it I should go with the all black or the one with the grey body and black sleeves. Suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom