Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Nike Detroyer isn't worth it and it is $500 these days, fit is huge too.

Now I think most already know what I am going to suggest, ToJ @ $380 is much better quality and doesn't have any visible logos.
Waring! Photo bomb! All black ToJ Varsities.
ek2fz9.jpg
1znl5pv.jpg

29dfhfn.jpg
2hogu8l.jpg

651s0n.jpg
34p1192.jpg

2rorxbd.jpg
fo11xt.jpg

axh5yq.jpg

And the blacked out varsity is reversible to camo!
2iuou9j.jpg
durk4.jpg

Last edited:
Still a little apprehensive about posting full fit pics. I'm on a task to loose 60lbs. But figure I needed to contribute some pics. Today's fit. I must mention that my shirt is from Jos A. Banks. It is their tailored fit. For those who are not into the slim fit or have a muscular build you may want to check this one out.

Still a little apprehensive about posting full fit pics. I'm on a task to loose 60lbs. But figure I needed to contribute some pics. Today's fit. I must mention that my shirt is from Jos A. Banks. It is their tailored fit. For those who are not into the slim fit or have a muscular build you may want to check this one out.
Nice fit. I like the watch and strap combo. :smokin

Nicer ones:
Lesser cost ones can be found at J. Crew in a wide range of colors.
Thanks, Serg and Ly!

jcrew cords are hit or miss. got one off factory last year, faded real bad. found one , jcrew too, in a thrift shop, quality was much better. not sure of recent styles.

Nicer ones:
Thanks, Serg and Ly!

jcrew cords are hit or miss. got one off factory last year, faded real bad. found one , jcrew too, in a thrift shop, quality was much better. not sure of recent styles.

I'd avoid J.Crew Factory. Their garments are less quality for not much cheaper. I usually just wait for the 25% off coupon code that comes around often.

Nicer ones:
Thanks, Serg and Ly!

I've owned a couple of pairs of the 484 cords for 2-3 years and they've been perfect.

Nice fit Jason! What brand are the shoes?

Nike Detroyer isn't worth it and it is $500 these days, fit is huge too.
Now I think most already know what I am going to suggest, ToJ @ $380 is much better quality and doesn't have any visible logos.
Waring! Photo bomb! All black ToJ Varsities.
ek2fz9.jpg

info on shoes?

In regards to cords, I bought a navy pair from J.Crew Factory outlet near me for $10 and they have held up really well over the last 2 years. I also have a pair of AG cords that I need to have tailored...speaking of which, anyone in the 703 know of any good tailors around?

Nice fit Jason! What brand are the shoes?
Thanks man. Cole Haan.

Back
Top Bottom