Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^not really digging the sole of the lunargrands. also i like the plain look of the mossley derby more. thanks though, appreciate it

finally got a chance to break out these sperry boots, really didnt know what type of pants to wear with them...wanted to wear jeans but still cant get used to wearing denim uppers with denim bottom...

^not really digging the sole of the lunargrands. also i like the plain look of the mossley derby more. thanks though, appreciate it

lol you can always try to order from that site I gave you. They run true to size, and the quality is great.

:lol: RFX, the TOJ version is nice, no doubt about that. I guess it really depends on how long the wait is though. I don't want to wait over a month to get it. I'm wild impatient.

Im going to pick up a TOJ jacket for an early bday present. sometimes living in SOcal can be so tough. 

It was mentioned a while back about giving some stuff away that we no longer wear, so thought I would see if anyone wants this old coat of mine.  Probably 3 years old but not worn often.  It is Ralph Lauren 38R 100% wool.  It is pretty heavy in my opinion, and with a dry clean, should be like new.  Bought back when I thought I was a 38.  Sorry for the ****e pics.  Let me know if interested or need additional info.

I also have some items to add to the "Box"
Brooks Brothers Tie

Ralph Lauren Pinstripe Blazer 44R

Im going to pick up a TOJ jacket for an early bday present. sometimes living in SOcal can be so tough. 
Why is that? I have 2 ToJ bombers, 2 double riders, and a peacoat :lol: and I'm right here in the valley outside of L.A.

When it gets down to the 50s, that's like low 10s for you east coast folks :lol:

Franchise: Great lifestyle pics, man.

Griz: Appreciate your kindness, my man. Dirty hasn't replied to my PM about the box since it doesn't really consider to be selling/buying. I PM'd him just to reassure that.

:lol: RFX, the TOJ version is nice, no doubt about that. I guess it really depends on how long the wait is though. I don't want to wait over a month to get it. I'm wild impatient.
Dude, a month is nothing. It's going to be useful for years to come (assuming you retain your physique). It isn't a fast fashion item that you throw away at the end of the season.

You should order when it's June/July then. It will be too hot at that time to wear any jackets so you won't be thinking about it much and when fall rolls around, it will be at your doorsteps.

I want a TOJ but my bank account isn't agreeing with me at the moment. I read the thread on styleforum and they talk about the cutoff dates and how long you have to wait. You basically set up your order and wait your turn.

Dude, a month is nothing. It's going to be useful for years to come (assuming you retain your physique). It isn't a fast fashion item that you throw away at the end of the season.

I ordered my varsity aug. 22 and I am patiently waiting for its arrival. Being in Texas, the cold weather isnt constant until Christmas.

From what I have read the lead time really depends on the piece you order. Some take longer than others and if they have the material. It seems Korea may play a factor and they are in some holiday standown this week.

Last edited:
I want a TOJ but my bank account isn't agreeing with me at the moment. I read the thread on style-forum and they talk about the cutoff dates and how long you have to wait. You basically set up your order and wait your turn.

The cutoff date was back on May 31st. I honestly thought they would clear that back log and start again from 0. That didn't happen.

They started taking new orders in August.

i know this pics been posted before but anyone know if some straight legged camo pants can get tailored this slim?
ea240836_tb3.jpeg

i know this pics been posted before but anyone know if some straight legged camo pants can get tailored this slim?
ea240836_tb3.jpeg
Sure can. Wear the pants to the tailor, they will put pins on the excess fabric that you want to trim out. It's a very simple job. Just be careful getting out of the pants while the pins are still in there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom