Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I regret 95% of my purchases to be honest. I'm a fairly smart shopper so most of the time I can recoup my money in full but sometimes I can't and that always stings.

Last edited:
Anybody ever bought something and then immediately regretted it? I ordered some Mark Nason shoes,got them in today and instantly realized that was 200$ wasted
mean.gif
Yup, its an impulse buy. Just return it man

You spent $200 on skechers?

Pretty much lol sad thing is they were "lower end" Mark Nasons..could have been some AE's I thought I liked the style,turns out I don't..Although I do appreciate some of the details on them I just don't think I own enough Affliction clothing to wear them....

I'm proud of myself I haven't copped from Gilt and the likes since the year started!

$150 for used AEs seem expensive. Can't they be had for $200 new?

I think they are about that price new as seconds and I've seen them as low as $129 when on sale in a seconds sale.

Moving on,

I've had a problem with a few of my dress shoes cutting up the heel of my foot.

I like to go on walks on lunch cuz I sit at a cubicle 830-530 m-f, and it's really my only way to get some daylight in during the day :lol:

Anyway, how can I fix this?

Are the shoes too tight? If not try either moleskin or a heel grip. I've seen the heel grips at DSW for like $4. I add them to most of my new loafers as they tend to do a number on my ankles as well.

That fit is cool to yall and steezy gets crap for his fits?

Iono, maybe I don't understand fashion.

All I see is some sweats that look like Hanes sweats a simple tee could be Hanes tee :lol:. A simple cardigan and some black shoes.
Look like some damn vans.

And the sf dudes had a problem with steezys hook on his tie?
:rofl:

I don't get it man...

Different aesthetics for different for folks. I wouldn't personally wear it.

This for some reason reminded me of Dip Set :pimp:

Thread is moving at the speed of light the last 24 hours :lol:

Those posters are as opposite as you can get from NTers. They really critique everything, not to say that's good or bad. Things I'd never would think of, ie certain haircut to compliment the slope of the nose and cheek bone.

I posted a few pics in that thread before and got a lot of critiques to change up. I knew I wouldn't be happy making the change so I stopped posting pics.

You should have seen how much it moved in between the time I left work and I got home lol

Today:

Sunday at noon, me and George will meet up for lunch. Any LA members are welcome to join us.

Mi Piace
25 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 795-3131

I'm going to rent a Siamese cat tomorrow so I can wear it as a scarf for Sunday when we do the photo shoot :pimp:

Anybody ever bought something and then immediately regretted it? I ordered some Mark Nason shoes,got them in today and instantly realized that was 200$ wasted :smh:
Yeah, when I used to use the Gilt App on my break :lol:

MAN U GUYS SUCK.

I SEE 5 PAGES OF UPDATES AND IM THINKING EPIC SALE OR SOME COOL STUFF GET POSTED.

YALL IN HERE GOIN BACK AND FORTH ABOUT SF.

CALM DOWN GUYS.

GEEZ.

sport or dress in terms of length

Do u think the after dinner will be too ballooning?

i read alot of good things on them from SF

sport or dress in terms of length

Do u think the after dinner will be too ballooning?

i read alot of good things on them from SF
Yeah, he's home grown from SF. I read that the difference isn't too dramatic. Just email him. He replies pretty darn quickly.

can anyone recommend a white dress shirt and OCBD that I don't have to wear an undershirt with? I have a zara dress shirt and uniqlo OCBD, both of which you can see my nipples through :lol:

can anyone recommend a white dress shirt and OCBD that I don't have to wear an undershirt with? I have a zara dress shirt and uniqlo OCBD, both of which you can see my nipples through :lol:
You're probably going to get the same result with other brands. Oxford cloth is a thicker fabric already and I don't have problems with mine showing through :lol:

for those of you that wear dress shoes daily, what do you wear when it rains?
There are dress shoes with rubber sole like Dainite. Some folks also use galoshes.

Back
Top Bottom