Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Never threw any shots fella, as I actually like some of the stuff you post. I made a slight joke at your lacing which I've done before so its nothing new. I got even less posts than you over there so I don't know what makes you think they would protect me. I go there once in a while to find stuff I missed out on or info on clothing or just to see different styles. Nothing more bro.

That wasn't your only post bro, but is all good fella :wink:

K: now post those same pictures under CM and see what happens. Were about to use you as a case study, bud :lol:

CM is the other section for the older and reserved style gents btw.

Last edited:
K: now post those same pictures under CM and see what happens. Were about to use you as a case study, bud :lol:

CM is the other section for the older and reserved style gents btw.
might give some of those dudes heart attacks for real

Man, its  all good Fella. Both sides have their goods and their faults. I mean a fella just posted this mess

10089794213_2196ed1352_b.jpg

That fit is atrocious :x :x

might give some of those dudes heart attacks for real

Those men are extremely meticulous about their clothing. That's where I spend most of my time on there lurking too. A ton of valuable information. But they will call you out on the smallest detail, which I actually like. Like RFX said they can look at a tag and tell you what factory it's from and whatnot.

I actually like that cardigan lol. But that fit looks like it came straight off a runway which is extremely hard to pull off

That fit is cool to yall and steezy gets crap for his fits?

Iono, maybe I don't understand fashion.

All I see is some sweats that look like Hanes sweats a simple tee could be Hanes tee :lol:. A simple cardigan and some black shoes.
Look like some damn vans.

And the sf dudes had a problem with steezys hook on his tie?
:rofl:

I don't get it man...

Last edited:
Bruh it looks like one of those goth type styles that fashion folks deem cool. Its creepy and dude screams vampire or old grandma

I've mentioned before that I'm a big fan of the whole goth ninja look. But I wouldn't even call that goth ninja, just a minimalistic fit

That fit is cool to yall and steezy gets crap for his fits?

Iono, maybe I don't understand fashion.

All I see is some sweats that look like Hanes sweats a simple tee could be Hanes tee
laugh.gif
. A simple cardigan and some black shoes.
Look like some damn vans.

And the sf dudes had a problem with steezys hook on his tie?
roll.gif

I don't get it man...
Those sweats probably cost a couple hundreds and those shoes are probably some expensive european sneaker. It just screams weird though

The hell I care how much they cost? I could go to target and get some Hanes sweats and make em look like that.
And they look like some basic *** vans or globes.

This whole elitist fashion culture is overblown imo. Specially on that sf site :x

I like the balance on this thread. But I digress.

Disappointed in all of you.

You guys were just talking about how ridiculous it was for SF to bag and make fun of dude in blogs and how they have no clue and can't defend themselves you guys are doing the same here? Even worse is dude was just posting a pic and not even involved in that discussion or said anything about Steezy. I'd understand if it was a backlash from talking sh*t to Steezy but that dude just happen to post a pic.

Steezy getting chewed out at least came from him posting his own pic by him.

How can you guys say it is much better here than on SF?

:smh:

You guys were just talking about how ridiculous it was for SF to bag and make fun of dude in blogs and how they have no clue and can't defend themselves you guys are doing the same here? Even worse is dude was just posting a pic and not even involved in that discussion or said anything about Steezy. I'd understand if it was a backlash from talking sh*t to Steezy but that dude just happen to post a pic.

What would yeezus do?

For me personally, all I was saying is that I don't get how those dudes talk like there fits are godly, and proceeded to destroy the pic dahuhyah posted.

That's all.

But carry on.

Back
Top Bottom