Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Disappointed in all of you.

You guys were just talking about how ridiculous it was for SF to bag and make fun of dude in blogs and how they have no clue and can't defend themselves you guys are doing the same here? Even worse is dude was just posting a pic and not even involved in that discussion or said anything about Steezy. I'd understand if it was a backlash from talking sh*t to Steezy but that dude just happen to post a pic.

Steezy getting chewed out at least came from him posting his own pic by him.

How can you guys say it is much better here than on SF?

:smh:

Definately agree, we shouldn't be posting their pics in here.

Funny thing YOU were the one that posted that persons fit in here..
Hence why i removed the pic and posted that its wrong after I reexaminationed  it. Fella you just posted a laughing face to one of the pictures and now you saying the same thing.

Last edited:

For me personally, all I was saying is that I don't get how those dudes talk like there fits are godly, and proceeded to destroy the pic dahuhyah posted.

That's all.

But carry on.

Like I said, that dude said. He didn't say it was godly. No one said it was godly, no one said it was perfect or that it is how people should dress. Dude just posted in the midst of a no fly zone and got blasted on here. That is the sad part.

Last edited:
Moving on,

I've had a problem with a few of my dress shoes cutting up the heel of my foot.

I like to go on walks on lunch cuz I sit at a cubicle 830-530 m-f, and it's really my only way to get some daylight in during the day :lol:

Anyway, how can I fix this?

If you think that pair of Clifton's look bad you should see mine. Need to clean em.

They are a discontinued style though and retail is $300. If you like em that's a good price. I wear mine ~3 times a week.

in other news....
tod's on gilt today are mighty tempting
I'm proud of myself I haven't copped from Gilt and the likes since the year started!

$150 for used AEs seem expensive. Can't they be had for $200 new?

Karla and Chiara can have all of me. Disappointed in myself, I check their blogs more than my girl does :lol: :frown:

If by once the owner of those shoes meant "worn once on a long clubbing night in Vegas" I'd believe the description. Otherwise those look like they've been used for a while

Last edited:
That second girl posted looking sexy. She has a cool style.

Was finally able to get a good deal on a pair of Red Wing moc toe boots. The nordstrom site was out of my size since last week but it finally popped up again. Says it won't ship for 3 weeks though.

I'm proud of myself I haven't copped from Gilt and the likes since the year started!

$150 for used AEs seem expensive. Can't they be had for $200 new?

its hard to find their drivers in good colors on discount. glad i skipped on them for now tho

Those AE's look fine. Just sh*tty pics. However, I've seen them go as low as $110-120 used on the bay. Then again, if only worn once, fk it. Pull the trigger B.

Anybody ever bought something and then immediately regretted it? I ordered some Mark Nason shoes,got them in today and instantly realized that was 200$ wasted :smh:

Anybody ever bought something and then immediately regretted it? I ordered some Mark Nason shoes,got them in today and instantly realized that was 200$ wasted
mean.gif
just return it. i buy stuff and return it all the time when i see the item in person

Anybody ever bought something and then immediately regretted it? I ordered some Mark Nason shoes,got them in today and instantly realized that was 200$ wasted :smh:

That's why I leave things in shopping carts for at least a week before I make a purchase. Not just clothes, but anything in general that I don't have an immediate need for.

99% of the time, I just end up not buying anything.

Back
Top Bottom